Milano Ahmed's results

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
My father was born and raised in Mogadishu
Are u hawiye
download (12).jpeg

Somalis definitely see you as Somali because you are light skin, not necessarily because of your father being Somali.

Swap your mother's French ethnicity for (enter Black country here) and you will be stripped of your clan membership and some will even be hostile and aggressive towards you if you try to claim them. A tiny few will sympathize but will not budge an inch because the unwritten rules are the unwritten rules. However, if your mother is Somali but your dad is (enter non Black country here), you are considered Somali (even if you're not Muslim). Oh the confusion doesn't stop there. Someone who is 100% Somali but is not Muslim is automatically no longer Somali. No one has bothered to provide the rationale.

There is a Somali Muslim guy who is over 95% Somali but he has a Bantu paternal haplogroup. One squad (the DNA kinksters/Hitlers) did not hesitate to tell him he's not Somali, and one guy who saw his picture before the self qarxis told him "you actually don't even look Somali now that I think of it". Some backed up him and validated him but only because they haven't taken the test themselves yet and was purely done out of selfishness (their position will go 180 when they finally get around to buying the test and there are no surprises). Too bad he didn't have some Ayrab haplogroup, which considered more Somali than the 2 main ones.

:trumpsmirk:
What there’s Somalis who are 95% Somali but because they have a Bantu Haplogroup they’re Somali card is revoked. Please tell me you’re capping
:russ: :mjlol: :deadosama:

The fact that this SOB has 11% less Somali than me, but is considered more Somali than me because he has a qabil is why I truly believe Geeljires have IQ of 68. :kanyehmm:

Mr. Kudhufo Kadhaqaaq is not Somali either? :whoo:Waar meeshan muxuu ahaa???? What's with all these non-Somalis? What are you, sir? Indian? Colonizer? Arab?

The fact that this SOB has 11% less Somali than me, but is considered more Somali than me because he has a qabil is why I truly believe Geeljires have IQ of 68. :kanyehmm:

Are you the same guy that posted on Reddit?

If you are, then allow me to give you my two cents.

Being Somali is a social construct and has its roots in Northern Somalia and the Samaale clans who descend from the eponymous, mythical ancestor that bore them. Stereotypically Southern Samaale clans such as the Abgaal, Biimaal, Gaaljecel, Xawaadle etc. lived further North historically speaking. Hence, why you will have Bah Abgaal or Bah Xawaadle etc. among Northern Daarood clans that no longer border the aforementioned clans.

I personally think it is an insult to the Rahanweyn and other non-Maxa Tidhi citizens of Somalia to be forced to assume a Somali identity when it is clearly evident that we are two distinct ethnic groups. As the Samaale and Daarood numerically and militarily dominate the Somali Republic, we have imposed our language and ethnic identity on the rest. The Digil and Mirifle are not homogeneous as they have divergent languages. Considering the confederate nature of the Digil and Mirifle, I personally do not think you are less an Eelay, Leysan, Luway, etc. than an assimilated Raxanweyn Dir because you have a Bantu haplogroup. If there are Dirs, who might belong T-Y16897, among the Digil Mirifle confederacy, why should an E1b1a individual who is paternally closer to the E1b1b haplogroup associated with Cushic speakers be considered more native than you?

The answer is that Somalis and Digil Mirifles, in general, have an aesthetically based superiority complex towards Bantus, and, inversely, a subconscious inferiority complex towards those the possess more non-'Black' African skin tone/hair texture/features such as Arabs etc. For instance, Somalis with Arab or South Asian ancestors such as the Ogayslabe, Reer Dood, Maxamud Carab Salax etc. have successfully assimilated into the Somali ethnic group. Their exotic ancestry is acknowledged but they are pretty much considered Somalis today. If one was to go further back in time, there is a high possibility that the ancestor of many Dir clan members, was of a relatively recent non-African paternal origin but Dirs cannot be labelled as non-Somali because they are pivotal in the mythical formation of the Somali ethnic group.

As for you, apart from an irrelevant fringe online group of Western born/raised individuals who have created their own genetic benchmark for what constitutes a Somali, if you pass for Somali/Raxanweyn etc. and belong to a clan, no one will ask if you have distant Bantu paternal ancestry. The same applies to other ethnic groups too; genetic assimilation leads to naturalisation.

If any of you Somalis want to make a permanent home in the West, and care little for your Deen, breed with the dominant natives so as to give your offspring the best chance on not ending up on the wrong end of a massacre. As History often Repeats itself, people turn on the 'Other' during periods of political and economical instability.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Tell us your qabiil or the clan town your father is from. Don't say Mogadishu because no one is originally from there. I even know a Issa born and raised in Mogadishu. It's not helpful information.

Last edited:
Tell us your qabiil or the clan town your father is from. Don't say Mogadishu because no one is originally from there. I even know a Issa born and raised in Mogadishu. It's not helpful information.
Why are people so obsessed with clan? This is like the third or fourth time I’ve been asked this in this thread. It’s big 2020 and some y'all are still living in the stone ages :mjpls:

Why are people so obsessed with clan? This is like the third or fourth time I’ve been asked this in this thread. It’s big 2020 and some y'all are still living in the stone ages :mjpls:

Its none of their business you don't have to tell anyone .If users find it they will use it to slander you and make terrible generalisations.

This guy is not Somali. He's a troll who stole someone DNA screenshot.
So because I wish not to disclose my clan because I strongly oppose clanism, you’re now accusing me of being a fraudulent troll and that “I’m not Somali” and that I somehow screenshot somebody results??

That’s a lot of accusations you’re making about it me. Fear Allah as he’s the all watching, the all seeing

So because I wish not to disclose my clan because I strongly oppose clanism, you’re now accusing me of being a fraudulent troll and that “I’m not Somali” and that I somehow screenshot somebody results??

That’s a lot of accusations you’re making about it me. Fear Allah as he’s the all watching, the all seeing

Ignore him. I'm full Somali and disclosed my clan on here and was recently called an Ajnabi sheegato.

Trending