Milano Ahmed's results

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
This guy is not Somali. He's a troll who stole someone DNA screenshot.
All jokes aside he’s got a clan. So he is a Somali. I’ve searched his results online and it doesn’t seemed to be a screenshot.

He’s probably from a laangaab qabiil which is why he doesn’t want tell his qabiil but he’s still Somali regardless.

All jokes aside he’s got a clan. So he is a Somali. I’ve searched his results online and it doesn’t seemed to be a screenshot.

He’s probably from a laangaab qabiil which is why he doesn’t want tell his qabiil but he’s still Somali regardless.
Thanks I guess? it’s kinda of a backhanded comment but I’ll let it slide :pachah1:

Viscount

I got real connections

That's bullshit, he is probably Samaroon,Issaq, or Issa that's the most common haplogroup among them. He's got the same Haplogroup as me.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
That's bullshit, he is probably Samaroon,Issaq, or Issa that's the most common haplogroup among them. He's got the same Haplogroup as me.
Saaxib Dir and Isaaq are noble respectable tribes. Why would this mutt need to hide it if he hailed from those tribes. I’m guessing this mutt is one of them .5 clans :russ:

Saaxib Dir and Isaaq are noble respectable tribes. Why would this mutt need to hide it if he hailed from those tribes. I’m guessing this mutt is one of them .5 clans :russ:
He said his father was Born and raised in Mogadishu.

probably One of them Southern Dir since they carry the Paternal T haplogroup aswell.

Most likely Surre or Garre. Doubt it’s Bimaal .

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Are you the same guy that posted on Reddit?

If you are, then allow me to give you my two cents.

Being Somali is a social construct and has its roots in Northern Somalia and the Samaale clans who descend from the eponymous, mythical ancestor that bore them. Stereotypically Southern Samaale clans such as the Abgaal, Biimaal, Gaaljecel, Xawaadle etc. lived further North historically speaking. Hence, why you will have Bah Abgaal or Bah Xawaadle etc. among Northern Daarood clans that no longer border the aforementioned clans.

I personally think it is an insult to the Rahanweyn and other non-Maxa Tidhi citizens of Somalia to be forced to assume a Somali identity when it is clearly evident that we are two distinct ethnic groups. As the Samaale and Daarood numerically and militarily dominate the Somali Republic, we have imposed our language and ethnic identity on the rest. The Digil and Mirifle are not homogeneous as they have divergent languages. Considering the confederate nature of the Digil and Mirifle, I personally do not think you are less an Eelay, Leysan, Luway, etc. than an assimilated Raxanweyn Dir because you have a Bantu haplogroup. If there are Dirs, who might belong T-Y16897, among the Digil Mirifle confederacy, why should an E1b1a individual who is paternally closer to the E1b1b haplogroup associated with Cushic speakers be considered more native than you?

The answer is that Somalis and Digil Mirifles, in general, have an aesthetically based superiority complex towards Bantus, and, inversely, a subconscious inferiority complex towards those the possess more non-'Black' African skin tone/hair texture/features such as Arabs etc. For instance, Somalis with Arab or South Asian ancestors such as the Ogayslabe, Reer Dood, Maxamud Carab Salax etc. have successfully assimilated into the Somali ethnic group. Their exotic ancestry is acknowledged but they are pretty much considered Somalis today. If one was to go further back in time, there is a high possibility that the ancestor of many Dir clan members, was of a relatively recent non-African paternal origin but Dirs cannot be labelled as non-Somali because they are pivotal in the mythical formation of the Somali ethnic group.

As for you, apart from an irrelevant fringe online group of Western born/raised individuals who have created their own genetic benchmark for what constitutes a Somali, if you pass for Somali/Raxanweyn etc. and belong to a clan, no one will ask if you have distant Bantu paternal ancestry. The same applies to other ethnic groups too; genetic assimilation leads to naturalisation.

If any of you Somalis want to make a permanent home in the West, and care little for your Deen, breed with the dominant natives so as to give your offspring the best chance on not ending up on the wrong end of a massacre. As History often Repeats itself, people turn on the 'Other' during periods of political and economical instability.

The dude is J1 with an Arab father (hence his minor Bantu admixture from there) and his mother is ethnic Somali so the theory doesn't stick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If your only half somali yet have 50.9% East African it seems like your mum has 1% somali in her somewhwre down the line too😂
I’m unfortunately only 47.1% Somali the rest of my African DNA is just statistical noise. I even have small portions Bantu in my African DNA. That’s how i know it’s cap :russ:

Trending

Latest posts