Milano Ahmed's results

Welcome.

If your father belongs to a Samaale or Daarood clan, thou art Somali by blood.

There is every possibility that your T-L208 ancestor was himself of distant non-African origin so ignore the naysayers that preach about ethnic 'purity'.

Hypothetically speaking, if you adopt Somali customs and are a professed Muslim, you would be part of your Qabil's Dia paying social security system irrespective of who your maternal kin are. There are a few maternal exceptions though, will not go into detail.

Viscount

I got real connections
Welcome.

If your father belongs to a Samaale or Daarood clan, thou art Somali by blood.

There is every possibility that your T-L208 ancestor was himself of distant non-African origin so ignore the naysayers that preach about ethnic 'purity'.

Hypothetically speaking, if you adopt Somali customs and are a professed Muslim, you would be part of your Qabil's Dia paying social security system irrespective of who your maternal kin are. There are a few maternal exceptions though, will not go into detail.
Darood is 0% T-L208 it's more common in Dir and Issa and sometimes Issaq. He has the same haplogroup as me.

I have a clan but I’m not gonna disclose it. I’m anti clanism

Stating your clan is not clannism.. abusing others because of their clan is clannism.
Denying your clan is literally denying your father's lineage.

See below.

kpcj023i5re21.jpg

@Milano Ahmed You are somali sxb if your father is somali. 3rd tier somali tho in your case since you are below 50%
Bro Since when did 23&me percentages determine somebody’s Somaliness. 3rd tier Somali are you having a laugh? :damn::hova:

I have a Somali father. I feel more Somali than I feel French-Canadian. I’m proud of my Somali heritage. That should be it :kanyeshrug:

Bro Since when did 23&me percentages determine somebody’s Somaliness. 3rd tier Somali are you having a laugh? :damn::hova:

I have a Somali father. I feel more Somali than I feel French-Canadian. I’m proud of my Somali heritage. That should be it :kanyeshrug:

you wouldn’t dare claim your cadaan side, cause they’ll just laugh at you.That’s literally the only reason you’re claiming us instead. You’re biracial. Nothing more,nothing less. :pachah1:

Somalis definitely see you as Somali because you are light skin, not necessarily because of your father being Somali.

Swap your mother's French ethnicity for (enter Black country here) and you will be stripped of your clan membership and some will even be hostile and aggressive towards you if you try to claim them. A tiny few will sympathize but will not budge an inch because the unwritten rules are the unwritten rules. However, if your mother is Somali but your dad is (enter non Black country here), you are considered Somali (even if you're not Muslim). Oh the confusion doesn't stop there. Someone who is 100% Somali but is not Muslim is automatically no longer Somali. No one has bothered to provide the rationale.

There is a Somali Muslim guy who is over 95% Somali but he has a Bantu paternal haplogroup. One squad (the DNA kinksters/Hitlers) did not hesitate to tell him he's not Somali, and one guy who saw his picture before the self qarxis told him "you actually don't even look Somali now that I think of it". Some backed up him and validated him but only because they haven't taken the test themselves yet and was purely done out of selfishness (their position will go 180 when they finally get around to buying the test and there are no surprises). Too bad he didn't have some Ayrab haplogroup, which considered more Somali than the 2 main ones.

:trumpsmirk:

I sometimes get laughed at for claiming to be Somali also. Could you imagine living your whole life being of mixed heritage and yet neither group fully accepting you :mjcry:

Being of two heritages is special! You should embrace your uniqueness, not beg others to accept you:friendhug:

Why do we have cadaan on this site? Somalispot should be a haven, a safe space for Somalis ONLY I feel threatened by the white colonizer’s presence in my safe space. I demand this is person is immediately removed from this space.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis definitely see you as Somali because you are light skin, not necessarily because of your father being Somali.

Swap your mother's French ethnicity for (enter Black country here) and you will be stripped of your clan membership and some will even be hostile and aggressive towards you if you try to claim them. A tiny few will sympathize but will not budge an inch because the unwritten rules are the unwritten rules. However, if your mother is Somali but your dad is (enter non Black country here), you are considered Somali (even if you're not Muslim). Oh the confusion doesn't stop there. Someone who is 100% Somali but is not Muslim is automatically no longer Somali. No one has bothered to provide the rationale.

There is a Somali Muslim guy who is over 95% Somali but he has a Bantu paternal haplogroup. One squad (the DNA kinksters/Hitlers) did not hesitate to tell him he's not Somali, and one guy who saw his picture before the self qarxis told him "you actually don't even look Somali now that I think of it". Some backed up him and validated him but only because they haven't taken the test themselves yet and was purely done out of selfishness (their position will go 180 when they finally get around to buying the test and there are no surprises).

:trumpsmirk:
I think, the average Somali (not here ) will see him as a Somali for his qabil regardless of his mother side. I saw somali with darood father and bantu mother and considered belonging to darood thus belonging to Soomaalinimo. The same thing happened to a another Somali who was isaaq/Jamaican.

Trending

Latest posts