Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Scandinavians speak the same language ?
They don't speak the same language, but are very closely related to the point that you're able to understand each other (except the danish). I have no idea what the hell the danish is saying, i'm fine when talking with a swedish, but there is something wrong with the danish. But i can read the danish language to a certain point, but i only have problem whenever they start speaking.

They started speaking swahili, it's time to......
DXMfkGB.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I just wrote him a small poem that is why he emotional :lawd:
What I wrote for you was like something that was taught to me long time ago:siilaanyolaugh:

How bout this

Nilizaliwa mogadishu, nilsomea Mogadishu, nikaowa mke/jike katika Mogadishu, nitakufa pale pale Mogadishu.

Btw never went to Somalia, I wish I went there but shit's not safe:farole:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
They started speaking swahili, it's time to......

I once dated this french girl online through chat app. mind you i don't know french. So i told her my french was very weak/

We kicked it off i opened another tab on my chrome and went google translate. it was going so good that she sent me her number so she could hear my sexy voice.

Then i run away.

DXMfkGB.gif

I once dated this french girl online through chat app. mind you i don't know french. So i told her my french was very weak/

We kicked it off i opened another tab on my chrome and went google translate. it was going so good that she sent me her number so she could hear my sexy voice.

Then i run away.

DXMfkGB.gif
:dead::deadmanny::deadrose:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Then i run away.

DXMfkGB.gif
French is kinda cool, but I don't like it that much.. Just know some basic words only.

If anything, I prefer Russian:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending