Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You know muslims dont celebrate. So why would you say something like this. Or are you trying to make fun of are culture and religion. As you have decided to leave why bring harm to the people of your parents and relatives.
I know you dont say that shit to your father.:comeon::camby:

Some on this forum are christians and atheists so i wanted to wish them a very merry christmas, as a gaal somali.

Some on this forum are christians and atheists so i wanted to wish them a very merry christmas, as a gaal somali.
Atheists dont beleive in jesus. Second you could have dm them. As 99 of the people on here are muslim.
Second you are not a gaal but a Mulxid. Get that right. You are going by using the wrong title

I'm the first somali gaal but i'm not gay, which lowers my probability to get killed if i ever go to somalia :siilaanyolaugh::dabcasar:

If you go back I'd recommend you to keep quiet about your gaalnimo, As a nation we are not that progressive. At best you may get a cheeky side eye, I can't promise you anything for what you'd get at worst.
:tacky:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If you go back I'd recommend you to keep quiet about your gaalnimo, As a nation we are not that progressive. At best you may get a cheeky side eye, I can't promise you anything for what you'd get at worst.
:tacky:

Who's crazy enough to move in Somalia smh? I'll go to djibouti, i can find my family there at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending