Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
They are probably somali bantus. It's seems the bantu expansion has spread online.:dabcasar:
I like the way you confidently say that we "may be somali bantus"

I just learned about those Somali bantus when I was in Africa. I though Somalia was all Somalis:siilaanyolaugh:

I like the way you confidently say that we "may be somali bantus"

I just learned about those Somali bantus when I was in Africa. I though Somalia was all Somalis:siilaanyolaugh:
I was just joking dude. I just recently found out their numbers are around 1 million. That is many people, and think of the fertility rate. In 10 years they'll be several millions:dabcasar:

Last edited:
That's called being Multilingual*:siilaanyolaugh:

I just seem to know Swahili and yeah I've been in Kenya

Watch out, maybe I know more afsomal too:yacadiim::icon lol:

But I'm a reer America.
That's awesome sxb. Congrats for learning all those different languages, after all language is power. :salute:

You probably know more af-somali then me. :mjlol:
Whenever i try to read a somali text, it's like i'm decoding a encrypted message. :lolbron:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That's awesome sxb. Congrats for learning all those different languages, after all language is power. :salute:

You probably know more af-somali then me. :mjlol:
Whenever i try to read a somali text, it's like i'm decoding a encrypted message. :lolbron:
I saw niggas doing #somalichallenge on Twitter

I cringed at seeing SayWallahis murdering the Somali language:farmajoyaab:

They were basically reading articles/Newsletters/magazine in Somali language and damn...

"luuqada wey kufsaden":tacky:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I was just joking dude. I just recently found out their numbers are around 1 million. That is many people, and think of the fertility rate. In 10 years they'll be several millions:dabcasar:
I million?

I thought they were around 700-800k maximum.

But shittt!!...they be breeding like rabbits. Subxanallah:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending