Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Don’t teach me abt Swahili bruh. I knew it before your ass was born.
:kodaksmiley:
Almost been a year since I spoke that language with waswahilis. I still know it tho, maybe more than you:reallymaury:

Yeah, I won't teach you when you still don't know shit about the differences ya Kenya na TZ. You played yourself, "smartass" :wow:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Almost been a year since I spoke that language with waswahilis. I still know it tho, maybe more than you:reallymaury:

Yeah, I won't teach you when you still don't know shit about the differences ya Kenya na TZ. You played yourself, "smartass" :wow:
Lol. So you’re a freshie from Kenya.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Last Christmas I told my family if they don’t get me what I want..I will convert to Islam and move to Somalia..yoo my father almost had a cardiac arrest:drakelaugh:
I knew you were never Muslim.
:umad:
Thanks for finally admitting it. Yet another one to add to the list when I roast you next.
:ohhhdamn:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
giphy.gif

Doing some last minute shopping

Damn we are one day behind Australia

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Listen Christmas is a holiday based on PAGAN beliefs. After Prophet Jesus (as) escaped from the romans, Allah made a copy of him and the people thought he was resurrected. Thus the first branch of Christianity was made (they believed in the sayings of Jesus but worshipped him instead of Allah). The second branch was made by a man called Paul , who claimed that he had a dream with Jesus telling him that he needed to spread the religion further and that if you believed in him you will go to Heaven and that you don't need to worship . Finally the last branch when Christianity spread across the Old World and it got to Rome. The emperor Constantine ,who heard of the religion made his own branch what we all know today. It is a mix of Pagan and some reminiscence of Christianity here is the Similarity
Sun=God
Moon=Mary
Reborn Sun=Jesus
Here is advice if you haven't heard this in your local masjid saying 'Merry Christmas' is saying have a happy holiday and have a merry day worshipping the day of Jesus' birthday.

The pope said it's Jesus' birthday to hide the rest of pagan beliefs as it was a festive holiday of people who worshipped the Sun called the Winter Solstice (the shortest day of the year). So don't partake in these rituals. It is IMPERMISSABLE
:samwelcome:

Listen Christmas is a holiday based on PAGAN beliefs. After Prophet Jesus (as) escaped from the romans, Allah made a copy of him and the people thought he was resurrected. Thus the first branch of Christianity was made (they believed in the sayings of Jesus but worshipped him instead of Allah). The second branch was made by a man called Paul , who claimed that he had a dream with Jesus telling him that he needed to spread the religion further and that if you believed in him you will go to Heaven and that you don't need to worship . Finally the last branch when Christianity spread across the Old World and it got to Rome. The emperor Constantine ,who heard of the religion made his own branch what we all know today. It is a mix of Pagan and some reminiscence of Christianity here is the Similarity
Sun=God
Moon=Mary
Reborn Sun=Jesus
Here is advice if you haven't heard this in your local masjid saying 'Merry Christmas' is saying have a happy holiday and have a merry day worshipping the day of Jesus' birthday.

The pope said it's Jesus' birthday to hide the rest of pagan beliefs as it was a festive holiday of people who worshipped the Sun called the Winter Solstice (the shortest day of the year). So don't partake in these rituals. It is IMPERMISSABLE
:samwelcome:

bro I hate reading essays :farmajoyaab:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
bro I hate reading essays :farmajoyaab:

Let me break it down 'Merry Christmas' is saying have a happy holiday and have a merry day worshipping the day of Jesus' birthday. and Christianity is not a true religion. Islam is true and has nothing that is deemed fake or similar to harem ideologies

I wish a very merry christmas my brothers and sisters!
christmas-wallpaper-7.jpg

:salute:
You know muslims dont celebrate. So why would you say something like this. Or are you trying to make fun of are culture and religion. As you have decided to leave why bring harm to the people of your parents and relatives.
I know you dont say that shit to your father.:comeon::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending