Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Eeddo macaan, happy holidays you too, who can refuse & complain about two weeks holidays of sand, surf and fishing. Thanks Christians & May you all enjoy your festivities. Say prayers for Somali Christians. May they live in peace in their homeland. Amen.

Aussie

Walaal. i think u r being aggressive here. What is going on in real life? I am ready to listen. :(

I'm going to be real and say that christmas has nothing to do with christianity. That tradition originated from paganism. But who cares, right? :icon lol:

Lets just ignore the paganism and just celebrate the birthday of the most anti-capitalistic person ever existed by making it the most consumerist time of the year.:icon lol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I always offer Happy Eid to Muslims, happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends and former neighbors and merry Christmas to Christians. This time around, let me say, happy Christmas to Somali Christians and non-Somali Christian members on this website. Enjoy your festivities.

Merry Chrismas too bro!

I'm going to be real and say that christmas has nothing to do with christianity. That tradition originated from paganism. But who cares, right? :icon lol:

Lets just ignore the paganism and just celebrate the birthday of the most anti-capitalistic person ever existed by making it the most consumerist time of the year.:icon lol:

Alchemist

That’s the spirit Sxb. Buddhism which preaches simplicity or the Dharma is the only anti-consumerism faith and monks who display wealth are impeached. All the other religions have fallen victim to consumerism. Recently, a Thai monk who lived lavishly was sentenced to 114 years in jail.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Alchemist

That’s the spirit Sxb. Buddhism which preaches simplicity or the Dharma is the only anti-consumerism faith and monks who display wealth are impeached. All the other religions have fallen victim to consumerism. Recently, a Thai monk who lived lavishly was sentenced to 114 years in jail.

Aussie

Walaal there is no better religion than Islam walaalo. DO u know that All muslims Allaah swt has promised prophet muhammad pbuh will eventually be forgiven and go to Janaah???? Seriously. think about it, all sins except worshiping other than Allaah swt is forgiven.

Don't let culture or humans disappoint u to leaving Islam. Islam is a one on one relation with Allah. period.

I always offer Happy Eid to Muslims, happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends and former neighbors and merry Christmas to Christians. This time around, let me say, happy Christmas to Somali Christians and non-Somali Christian members on this website. Enjoy your festivities.
Lol you only said this to be annoying not out of actual goodwill, sad. :bell:

Aussie

Walaal there is no better religion than Islam walaalo. DO u know that All muslims Allaah swt has promised prophet muhammad pbuh will eventually be forgiven and go to Janaah???? Seriously. think about it, all sins except worshiping other than Allaah swt is forgiven.

Don't let culture or humans disappoint u to leaving Islam. Islam is a one on one relation with Allah. period.

@Basra

Eeddo macaan, ma sidaas baa, gartey.

Lol you only said this to be annoying not out of actual goodwill, sad. :bell:

@embarassing

Sxb, I genuinely mean it, why will I have enmity towards others based on their faith? I tolerate all kinds of people and thus, extend good wishes to their religious festivities. Do you?

I actually celebrate Christmas and do more for it than I do for Eid.

I'm a Muslim though.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I actually celebrate Christmas and do more for it than I do for Eid.

I'm a Muslim though.

gallery-1464105160-spanking-child.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending