Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Mimi naapa sielewi kile ambacho watu wanasema. Labda google translator ni fucking na mimi.
tenor.gif
Damn, google did you dirty:siilaanyolaugh:

Wahenga walinena "Siku za mwizi ni arobaini"

Umeshikwa leo:siilaanyosmile:

@AussieHustler the type of farax to leave cookies and milk for Santa

@A man

What’s wrong with Santa? Let’s enjoy the festivities and not discuss superstitions of faiths.

Lol I predict this will break @Emily record of having the most negative votes

@Knowles

Sxb, I got a contingent of admirers who even if I praise their families qashiin my posts. Waa caadi. I wished I personally knew Christian Somalis to congratulate & offer them my support. But I sent e-Christmas cards to Christians and cultural Christians that I know.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
@A man

What’s wrong with Santa? Let’s enjoy the festivities and not discuss superstitions of faiths.

@Knowles

Sxb, I got a contingent of admirers who even if I praise their families qashiin my posts. Waa caadi. I wished I personally knew Christian Somalis to congratulate & offer them my support. But I sent e-Christmas cards to Christians and cultural Christians that I know.

Christmas is a pagan festival sxb.

Christmas is a pagan festival sxb.

@kaluumayste

Nothing is wrong with pagans, they used to pray to the same Holly “Black Stone” which the kacba is built upon and Muslims nowadays pay billions to visit each year and pray there. Today, these stones that fall from the sky are called meteorites and have no supernatural value. What about pagans and Santa? Enjoy the festivities.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If you know Swahili you can learn Chippewa or Zulu very easy.
I ain't gonna learn those languages:mjlol:

Maybe if I visit southern part of Africa:drakekidding: I'm guessing you went to Malawi as it's near TZ, right?

Stilll, I ain't learning those... lmaao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts