Men who only seek virgin wives have small penises

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of Somali girls that are virgins in Qurbaha despite the stereotype that Somali girls in the West are more promiscuous than the ones back home. Some might not be completely chaste, but there are good religious families that have taught their daughters to be wary of the opposite sex. Meeting them depends on who you know as they get married through introductions or arranged marraiages. I would even argue that most of the moderately religious Geeky Somali girls are virgins, especially if they are not stunners. A strikingly beautiful woman, whatever her background, is more likely to not be a virgin than your average girl next door because she is a targeted woman.

That being said, if one is not a virgin himself, why avoid marrying a girl you are compatible with because she fell in love in her teens or early twenties and naively slept with her boyfriend whilst under the assumption that he was the one. There are plenty of girls like that, and many do not go on to have casual sex. Is she a ? No.

:obama: seeing guys like you and @Mercury restore my faith in somali guys:qri8gs7:

Last edited:
For many, but many others there are all kinds. There a lot of promiscuous men who have having gone crazy themselves feel a woman whose had any experience wouldn't want to be with them only. But once you start having sex you've opened the 'floodgates' regardless. Everyone starts at virginity and heads down their own road

There are men who have hangups about sex; seek sex and feel ashamed afterwards and leave immediately or banish the girl from bed:chrisfreshhah:

That hangup is common among men from a religiously conservative background. However, the urge to leave or be alone after having sex with a woman is commonly experienced by even non-religious men. This is especially true when men have sex with woman that they do not have any interest in beyond sex. She is a means to an end. When semen accumulates in the loins, we can be emotionally ruthless in pursuit of sex. Nature made us that way.

A Casanova before coitus transforms into an insensitive non-hugging 'jerk' post-coitus.:pachah1:

Last edited:
That hangup is common among men from a religiously conservative backgrounds. However, the urge to leave or be alone after having sex with a woman is commonly experienced by even non-religious men. This is especially true when men have sex with woman that they do not have any interest in beyond sex. She is a means to an end. When semen accumulates in the loins, we can be emotionally ruthless in pursuit of sex. Nature made us that way.

A Casanova before coitus transforms into an insensitive non-hugging 'jerk' post-coitus.:pachah1:

Most embarrassing thing ever for the female
:snoop:

If it’s walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck then it’s probably a duck you marry the hoe who has been used by other men.

How will you know if the vaginal virgin that you will Insha'Allah marry has never taken it up the arse or swallowed?
Most embarrassing thing ever for the female
:snoop:

It is not necessarily embarrassing. We are created differently. Woman who are experienced, in or out of marriage, understand that men can be like a dog on heat when they have not had sex for an extended period of time. Thus, they don't always expect post-coital intimacy.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
:obama: seeing guys like you and @Mercury restore my faith in somali guys:qri8gs7:

Edit: i take back what i said :snoop:
I know you're young and all but the trolls that post on this site are not representation of Somali men, as you will see when you are a bit older, good somali men are out there.

NotMyL

VIP
I eat my female friend when she asks. It's not sexual for me and I don't enjoy it but I do her that favor.
:ileycry:
I feel like you should have your own show, your life seems like it could make for a good TV show.

Miskeen you thought you had me figured out but think again cause I got you this farax here care free just like biggie f*ck es get money is the motto you heard :denzelnigga:

Do you kiss your hooya with that
Filthy mouth of yours?

Do you think by calling me a ,
It would hurt my feelings?

You're new motto should be f*ck
es catch a std

:hillarybiz: I'm sure you've
caught A few

I know you're young and all but the trolls that post on this site are not representation of Somali men, as you will see when you are a bit older, good somali men are out there.

Lol sis you are probably not that old i respect you for thinking that way:salute:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
If I'm holding off I expect my future wife to as well, fam.
Until then, I'll see where life takes me.
s1d5qpq.gif

That's what I think about your view, mate.

NotMyL

VIP
Lol sis you are probably not that old i respect you for thinking that way:salute:
Lol what's not that old to you? I'm not collecting my pension yet but I'm old enough to give you sisterly advice, this site attracts the crazy don't let them put you off from somali men.

Lol what's not that old to you? I'm not collecting my pension yet but I'm old enough to give you sisterly advice, this site attracts the crazy don't let them put you off from somali men.

:siilaanyosmile: lmao how old are you if you don't mind me asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending