Men on Marriage Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I've notice this also. I am trying to have at least one of my older brothers to settle down but they want to remain 'bachelors' till the age of 35. Despite being financially stable, have a successful career and own properties. They actin all prestige and that I am tellin ya.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I sense an ambience of chemistry between us:jaynerd:

:comeon:
Marriage is a sham
:ohdamn:

I've notice this also. I am trying to have at least one of my older brothers to settle down but they want to remain 'bachelors' till the age of 35. Despite being financially stable, have a successful career and own properties. They actin all prestige and that I am tellin ya.

:kanyehmm:Zuleikha, I know that type. They have larger than life egos.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Let me quote a great orator, Bush. Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can’t get fooled again.

Nah, she better sign a prenup before marriage.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Let me quote a great orator, Bush. Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can’t get fooled again.

Nah, she better sign a prenup before marriage.

tumblr_n4d42wgzrG1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

That's not a good way to start a marriage.

:hillarybiz: I've actually met Somali guys that have sworn off marriage. Or those that live as prolonged bachelors despite being financially successful. I blame the women's liberation movement for making lady parts easily accessible. And for the MGTOW (Men going their own way) movement. For the miskeens they have decided on permanent wizard status. That's pretty much being asexual by choice. These ones have ascended and don't need women (assumedly heterosexual). Think Tesla. It's a shame it's the hyper intellectuals with a strong religious/spiritual foundation that end up that way.

Are men getting a "bad deal" with marriage? Are women the culprit? Are men to blame? Is it the system?

I need answers. :mjkkk:

I'm sure this is a treat for @Cognitivedissonance to hear. :trumpsmirk:

I can never do that bullshit. I need a wife to cook me sabaayaad iyo suqaar FOH with that MGTOW crap abayo macaan like bajiye.

I never in my life seen a man who's happy his married and my very smart mom is trying to force me to become like them
:bell:
@sophisticate whats up with the marriage topic:mjlol:
You probably were thinking i don't need men this masters degree will keep me warm in yo 20s :mjpls:
Grave miscalculation on your part:mjpls:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I never in my life seen a man who's happy his married and my very smart mom is trying to force me to become like them
:bell:
@sophisticate whats up with the marriage topic:mjlol:
You probably were thinking i don't need men this masters degree will keep me warm in yo 20s :mjpls:
Grave miscalculation on your part:mjpls:

Sxb, everybody loves marriage. Not marriage more like a wedding. All you can eat! I And what does age have to do with it? You still love me. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending