Men never initiate divorce?

I read a statistic that shows 80% of divorces were initiated by women. Why do men never start the divorce? Maybe the marriage never had a problem and she got bored? Or maybe we don’t care? I’m curious
The relationship doesn’t work when she’s unhappy

I remember reading somewhere that men rarely leave relationships even if they're unhappy, unless they have another woman lined up.

Forget marriages, its even like that when talking to a guy. They rarely dump girls, they just force her hand by purposely behaving like arseholes until she has enough sense to leave him alone..

I fail to see how the 80% statistics prove that men are loyal, when I reckon half of the marriages, the man has already mentally dumped his wife, but doesn't want the guilt that comes with filling, along with losing money.

I remember reading somewhere that men rarely leave relationships even if they're unhappy, unless they have another woman lined up.

Forget marriages, its even like that when talking to a guy. They rarely dump girls, they just force her hand by purposely behaving like arseholes until she has enough sense to leave him alone..

I fail to see how the 80% statistics prove that men are loyal, when I reckon half of the marriages, the man has already mentally dumped his wife, but doesn't want the guilt that comes with filling, along with losing money.
True, you’re not wrong. I feel like woman also have someone higher status lined up before divorcing too

These boys are losers that fantasize about being mistreated. I doubt they will ever experience or witness all the lies they spread on the daily. :stressed:

These boys are losers that fantasize about being mistreated. I doubt they will ever experience or witness all the lies they spread on the daily. :stressed:
I don't most men get mistreated, but when they do it's really bad.

I think most men are scared of being mistreated and dumping all their money into a woman who wasn't worth it. This is why I won't marry a wife in the west/westernized woman.

True, you’re not wrong. I feel like woman also have someone higher status lined up before divorcing too

Its not even about having someone lined up. I think a lot of men find it difficult dealing with women's emotions and sometimes lack the emotional intelligence needed to be honest about how unsatisfied they are in a relationship. They probably feel that if they ended the relationship, the wife would be overly clingy, tearful and accuse him of abandoning her.

The less guilty approach from some men's persective would be to behave terrible, make the wife feel as though divorce is the only way, which makes the wife feel she is the one in control and is the one that wants to leave. However, little does she know that before she even went down the path of divorce, he's already mentally divorced her.

Its not even about having someone lined up. I think a lot of men find it difficult dealing with women's emotions and sometimes lack the emotional intelligence needed to be honest about how unsatisfied they are in a relationship. They probably feel that if they ended the relationship, the wife would be overly clingy, tearful and accuse him of abandoning her.

The less guilty approach from some men's persective would be to behave terrible, make the wife feel as though divorce is the only way, which makes the wife feel she is the one in control and is the one that wants to leave. However, little does she know that before she even went down the path of divorce, he's already mentally divorced her.
I have a question, are you married yourself?

Xaruun

VIP

Both genders rarely communicate. Women tend to just leave or cheat instead of fixing the issue while men choose to stay loyal at the cost of remaining in a toxic relationship.

I think we can take from this thread proof that only a traditional marriage with the natural gender roles is the ideal way to live.

That is the man a bread winner and women care of household.

This is the formula that works and it comes from our Creator so it's our operating manual.

But what if circumstances get in the way like loss of Job and the roles are reversed ?

If you are both mature minded and sensible and you are lucky your wife is reasonable then you can work things out and adapt...

In my case we moved from me working high powered job six figure income , nice lifestyle and my wife was stay at home mom.
When I quit my job and started a business , my wife started her career.
I could worknfron home doing videoconference and allot of travel.
During this time for 2 years when I was not travelling I did practically all the housework, taking care of kids and cooking.

Those two years were amazing loved every minute of it because I could enjoy my time with my kids. Before I worked too much Never got a chance.

I know it can put a strain in the marriage it's not for everyone but if you have good wife it's doable.

The time ended when my wife got pregnant
We decided it's best to switch back, she left her job and is now a stay at home mom again, while I'm the main breadwinner.

I disagree it's different for women and men.
Cheating is also different , the behavior you discribed from men is rare.
You described exactly how women think.

Every man here in this forum will agree it's a fundemental masculine trait.

Men fall in love easier than women and quicker. Women take their time they need to make sure if many things before even consider it . Women fall out of love easier than men I know this goes against decades of Disney and romcoms but its nature.

When a man cheats for example its usually equivalent to manslaughter . A temporary loss of control.
The man still loves the women and would like to stay in the relationship.

When a women cheats its equivalent to premeditated murder and it's usually comes with conspiracy as well.
When a woman cheats she has already fallen out of love , she has meticulously planned the affair in detail.
This is why cheating women hardly ever get caught. It's common in the west now that if she no longer wants to stay in the relation ship.
All it takes is withholding sex and a couple triggers and most men will lose control and bang the nearest female available.
Man loses....

To sum up if she cheats she stopped loving you a while ago. While if a man bangs 100 women he may still be in love with his wife.

This is why polygamy exists , it's natural and shows up in many cultures .

Europeans have issues with polygamy but aren't they polygamous themselves.
Througout history elite men were rarely monogamous , if you didn't have a mistress or two you were nobody.

Islams solutions is to take the fun out of polygamy and put conditions and checks and balances to control and minimizes it.
It does not ban it because it is an essential tool for society.