Men never initiate divorce?

Desert Flower

Staff Member
Thats not true... It's the opposite men generally die before women... Go to any nursing home to confirm this
Yes women, on average live longer than men. However, married men, typically live longer than single men. There is research to back this up.

I don’t see how your example relates to divorce.

I remember reading somewhere that men rarely leave relationships even if they're unhappy, unless they have another woman lined up.

Forget marriages, its even like that when talking to a guy. They rarely dump girls, they just force her hand by purposely behaving like arseholes until she has enough sense to leave him alone..

I fail to see how the 80% statistics prove that men are loyal, when I reckon half of the marriages, the man has already mentally dumped his wife, but doesn't want the guilt that comes with filling, along with losing money.

Snacks

Pro-Chinese Expansion
VIP
I remember reading somewhere that men rarely leave relationships even if they're unhappy, unless they have another woman lined up.

Forget marriages, its even like that when talking to a guy. They rarely dump girls, they just force her hand by purposely behaving like arseholes until she has enough sense to leave him alone..

I fail to see how the 80% statistics prove that men are loyal, when I reckon half of the marriages, the man has already mentally dumped his wife, but doesn't want the guilt that comes with filling, along with losing money.
True, you’re not wrong. I feel like woman also have someone higher status lined up before divorcing too

These boys are losers that fantasize about being mistreated. I doubt they will ever experience or witness all the lies they spread on the daily. :stressed:

Snacks

Pro-Chinese Expansion
VIP
These boys are losers that fantasize about being mistreated. I doubt they will ever experience or witness all the lies they spread on the daily. :stressed:
I don't most men get mistreated, but when they do it's really bad.

I think most men are scared of being mistreated and dumping all their money into a woman who wasn't worth it. This is why I won't marry a wife in the west/westernized woman.

True, you’re not wrong. I feel like woman also have someone higher status lined up before divorcing too
Its not even about having someone lined up. I think a lot of men find it difficult dealing with women's emotions and sometimes lack the emotional intelligence needed to be honest about how unsatisfied they are in a relationship. They probably feel that if they ended the relationship, the wife would be overly clingy, tearful and accuse him of abandoning her.

The less guilty approach from some men's persective would be to behave terrible, make the wife feel as though divorce is the only way, which makes the wife feel she is the one in control and is the one that wants to leave. However, little does she know that before she even went down the path of divorce, he's already mentally divorced her.

Snacks

Pro-Chinese Expansion
VIP
Its not even about having someone lined up. I think a lot of men find it difficult dealing with women's emotions and sometimes lack the emotional intelligence needed to be honest about how unsatisfied they are in a relationship. They probably feel that if they ended the relationship, the wife would be overly clingy, tearful and accuse him of abandoning her.

The less guilty approach from some men's persective would be to behave terrible, make the wife feel as though divorce is the only way, which makes the wife feel she is the one in control and is the one that wants to leave. However, little does she know that before she even went down the path of divorce, he's already mentally divorced her.
I have a question, are you married yourself?

Xaruun

VIP

Both genders rarely communicate. Women tend to just leave or cheat instead of fixing the issue while men choose to stay loyal at the cost of remaining in a toxic relationship.

Trending