Men never initiate divorce?

studies done by ajnabis? those studies don’t apply to us. ajnabi men r known betas.

You fail to take studies or reality into account. You've got an image of women in your head and have taken it as facts.

Most of my friends are educated with many working as well. I don't know any married woman who doesn't do the majority of the cooking and cleaning.

This whole idea of women doing nothing is incredibly false. They do the bulk of the cooking, cleaning, child rearing, and now they even financially contribute, but men like you are still crying?!

You fail to take studies or reality into account. You've got an image of women in your head and have taken it as facts.

Most of my friends are educated with many working as well. I don't know any married woman who doesn't do the majority of the cooking and cleaning.

This whole idea of women doing nothing is incredibly false. They do the bulk of the cooking, cleaning, child rearing, and now they even financially contribute, but men like you are still crying?!
Like i said, studies were done on the ajnabis. that doesn’t apply to us since we as somali/muslims don’t even have the same relationship never mind marriage as them.
never said women don’t do anything, of course they have to do the cooking,cleaning and child rearing that’s their duties. and men have to fulfill their roles. In the west, ajnabi women see cooking,cleaning and over all taking care of the home as inferior and muslim women r following their footsteps, obviously not all but the number is definitely growing and More and more muslim women , specially somali r taken on this mindset

Like i said, studies were done on the ajnabis. that doesn’t apply to us since we as somali/muslims don’t even have the same relationship never mind marriage as them.
never said women don’t do anything, of course they have to do the cooking,cleaning and child rearing that’s their duties. and men have to fulfill their roles. In the west, ajnabi women see cooking,cleaning and over all taking care of the home as inferior and muslim women r following their footsteps, obviously not all but the number is definitely growing and More and more muslim women , specially somali r taken on this mindset

How do you know they have taken on that mindset? At the end of the day, many Abdis especially in the UK cannot afford to provide 100% by themselves. They need help financially, therefore they too need to help their wives with the chores.

All i'm seeing is entitled men and little boys who can't even fully provide complaining about women even though women already do the bulk of housework.

Actually read and try to engage with that what i'm saying instead of talking from a place of emotions.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I always see this from women. How does marriage benefit men ? You potentially lose your house/pension/other assets plus cash
for something that has a 50% chance of failing.

Men don’t ask for a divorce because of the consequences for them.
Even if men are dissatisfied with a marriage, they'll still stick around because generally a husband is expected to love his wife unconditionally, and will be expected to stay in a unhappy marriage. Even when you look at a lot of Media, in most sitcoms or tv shows, the old married guy is miserable. At some point, it became accepted that men should always stick around even if they're depressed.

But with women, they will act shocked when marriage isn't a fairy tale, and the instant the guy stops providing something whether it's financial, physical or sexually, women will quickly fall out of love, divorce him and it's not nearly as stigmatized. Also the obvious part of divorce greatly favoring women.

How do you know they have taken on that mindset? At the end of the day, many Abdis especially in the UK cannot afford to provide 100% by themselves. They need help financially, therefore they too need to help their wives with the chores.

All i'm seeing is entitled men and little boys who can't even fully provide complaining about women even though women already do the bulk of housework.

Actually read and try to engage with that what i'm saying instead of talking from a place of emotions.
You can provide 100% i don’t wanna hear any excuses. You just have to work for it and be financially literate. If u can’t find a faraax like that than ask urself why u don’t qualify for him.
Women USE TO do housework. now they will say that’s inequality, yet want us to do our duties as men. what a joke

You can provide 100% i don’t wanna hear any excuses. You just have to work for it and be financially literate. If u can’t find a faraax like that than ask urself why u don’t qualify for him.
Women USE TO do housework. now they will say that’s inequality, yet want us to do our duties as men. what a joke

The cost of living in the UK is very high and wages have become stagnant. You sound like an ciyaal. Professionals here make 30-35k a year.

You're talking from a place of emotions now. Many of you lot even have issues with mehr. So one step at a time. This whole why don't you qualitfy for xyz is ridiculous. Even newly qualified NHS doctors in the UK are earning 30k here wtf.

Grow up. How old are you honestly?

isn’t the average salary in the Uk like 25k or something? nobody can provide by themselves

Even if men are dissatisfied with a marriage, they'll still stick around because generally a husband is expected to love his wife unconditionally, and will be expected to stay in a unhappy marriage. Even when you look at a lot of Media, in most sitcoms or tv shows, the old married guy is miserable. At some point, it became accepted that men should always stick around even if they're depressed.

But with women, they will act shocked when marriage isn't a fairy tale, and the instant the guy stops providing something whether it's financial, physical or sexually, women will quickly fall out of love, divorce him and it's not nearly as stigmatized. Also the obvious part of divorce greatly favoring women.
That's where this is coming from:drakekidding:

The cost of living in the UK is very high and wages have become stagnant. You sound like an ciyaal. Professionals here make 30-35k a year.

You're talking from a place of emotions now. Many of you lot even have issues with mehr. So one step at a time. This whole why don't you qualitfy for xyz is ridiculous. Even newly qualified NHS doctors in the UK are earning 30k here wtf.

well your picking a very specific spot and tryna paint us all in the same brush, always sneak dissing in comments yet i’m the one whose emotional? tell me another joke.
I live in the usa and its doable. As long as you have a roof over ur house and paying the bills it doesn’t take a millionaire to do those things.

reality is that the ones saying men can’t provide financially all by themselves, most likely live in narnia land and want to live in a mansion

anser ur age first. if i had to guess i’d say your coming towards ur 30s or ur in ur 30s already

well your picking a very specific spot and tryna paint us all in the same brush, always sneak dissing in comments yet i’m the one whose emotional? tell me another joke.
I live in the usa and its doable. As long as you have a roof over ur house and paying the bills it doesn’t take a millionaire to do those things.

reality is that the ones saying men can’t provide financially all by themselves, most likely live in narnia land and want to live in a mansion
They say "men can't provide financially by themselves" which just means that they have an inflated lifestyle

Xaruun

VIP
You're tugging at straws now and forever shifting the goalpost. Studies show that within marriage, men gain so much more. Whilst society might seem 'equal' with women working ect, women are still expected to do most of the cooking and cleaning.
Your whole argument is based on assuming that correlation = causation and living longer = better life. :bell:

Divorce? If I was unsatisfied or saw major red flags, and there's no kids involved. I'd just pick my shit up and leave without saying a word.
unimpressed.png

cause why would they?? a shitty partner wouldn't care if his wife was being mistreated and was unhappy. They would still stick around for the sex and free meals.

Xaruun

VIP
cause why would they?? a shitty partner wouldn't care if his wife was being mistreated and was unhappy. They would still stick around for the sex and free meals.
What do you mean? Women are incapable of being shitty partners? Men are encouraged to forgive their wife and reconcile the marriage no matter what while women are encouraged to divorce based on their whims.

What do you mean? Women are incapable of being shitty partners? Men are encouraged to forgive their wife and reconcile the marriage no matter what while women are encouraged to divorce based on their whims.
What I mean is men don't have much to lose in marriage. They can still weaponize their rights and expect food, sex, and other needs catered to them even if their wives are miserable in the marriage. Men live longer while married.

Xaruun

VIP
What I mean is men don't have much to lose in marriage. They can still weaponize their rights and expect food, sex, and other needs catered to them even if their wives are miserable in the marriage. Men live longer while married.
Not really. It’s the wife who’s in control. Men don’t have power in the household. They just stick around for the sake of the kids and their assets.

Trending

Latest posts