Men never initiate divorce?

Yall I've cracked it after divorce most women have children, the burden of working to sustain you and your children makes divorced women more susceptible to poverty.

How are yall this dumb?
I'll enlighten you dummies.
If the woman initiates divorce she has to return the mehr and so these stingy ass men won't divorce them but will make conditions so unbearable the woman initiates divorce herself.
@Xaruun stays victimizing men 24/7
Leave it to Xaruun always. Unfortunately he has the name of a beloved prophet yet stays despising women.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
In a divorce, the man is always the loser, whatever the outcome, compared to the women who now becomes a free agent and lives her life. The man loses financially, socially and even emotionally. The woman can live her life, with her kids, with her new husband, the same cannot be said for the man, the newly made Iskaabulo.

That’s data from the 90s. It’s probably outdated by now
The paper was published in 2018, it won't include 'outdated' studies and there's a large variety of studies in the paper ranging from the 90s to the late 2010s.
The same systems that existed to create the material conditions of the 90s exist today so there's nothing to suggest the studies irrelevancy.

are you saying women divorce more because of the benifits? I dont see how marriage would be better for men than for women, please enlighten me i am ignorant. A man can live a single life way easier than a woman
Studies have shown married men live longer than married women and single women live longer than single men. In a marriage a man gains a home, children, warm meals, warm bed etc. Most of the domestic duties and child rearing falls on the woman. At best he brings in the money. Or at worse he brings nothing or only contributes half. If you ever lived alone you’ll find out quickly that living expenses for one is not much different from 2 or 3 people cohabiting. So essentially he’s not spending much more money than if he had to live alone. So just little bit of extra money he gains a home where he contributes very little domestically and a woman. The woman on the other hand gains tons of work in the process. From pregnancy to labor to child rearing to domestic work and then having to satisfy him on top of that. And these days women are also expected to contribute financially. From a single woman to married woman her responsibilities doubles or triples but his is reduced since all his day to day needs are taking care of.

cause men don't lost much from staying in a bad marriage. Like let's be real here. You do know that men actually don't live as long being single, especially in old age. Men who are widows suffer way more distress. When a woman leaves a toxic marriage, she becomes way happier. It's a psychological thing imo

Xaruun

VIP
Leave it to Xaruun always. Unfortunately he has the name of a beloved prophet yet stays despising women.
Lol if I’m misogynist then you’re 10x worse.
Studies have shown married men live longer than married women and single women live longer than single men. In a marriage a man gains a home, children, warm meals, warm bed etc. Most of the domestic duties and child rearing falls on the woman. At best he brings in the money. Or at worse he brings nothing or only contributes half. If you ever lived alone you’ll find out quickly that living expenses for one is not much different from 2 or 3 people cohabiting. So essentially he’s not spending much more money than if he had to live alone. So just little bit of extra money he gains a home where he contributes very little domestically and a woman. The woman on the other hand gains tons of work in the process. From pregnancy to labor to child rearing to domestic work and then having to satisfy him on top of that. And these days women are also expected to contribute financially. From a single woman to married woman her responsibilities doubles or triples but his is reduced since all his day to day needs are taking care of.
Most modern 50/50 relationships involve splitting the chores so you’re wrong there. Also you have to consider that domestic chores are like half of the total chores, so the guy will be doing 75% of the chores for the most part. Kids and sexual intercourse benefit both men and women, in fact kids probably benefit women more. Traditional marriages are still fairly common and are even easier for the woman. Marriage rarely benefits men. You have to realise that hot meals and sex aren’t everything, a lot of women bring in buuq and stress. Only a good wife will improve a man’s life, and those are uncommon.

Lol if I’m misogynist then you’re 10x worse.

Most modern 50/50 relationships involve splitting the chores so you’re wrong there. Also you have to consider that domestic chores are like half of the total chores, so the guy will be doing 75% of the chores for the most part. Kids and sexual intercourse benefit both men and women, in fact kids probably benefit women more. Traditional marriages are still fairly common and are even easier for the woman. Marriage rarely benefits men. You have to realise that hot meals and sex aren’t everything, a lot of women bring in buuq and stress. Only a good wife will improve a man’s life, and those are uncommon.

And that’s the U.S and U.K, societies that advocate for gender equality, you can only imagine how bad it is in Somali households where it’s automatically expected the women to do all the work. If educated pro equality western men are only contributing partially then you can bet your arse farax is contributing zero! And this is the top number 3 reasons why divorces happened. When household chores are not shared = unhappy marriage. At least 40yrs ago the women did the household but didn’t have to also bringing in the money now they need to contribute at least 50% financially and still do all the household chores. Even when she’s the breadwinner.

A divorced woman “...And I’ve discovered, with no small amount of surprise, that running a house without a husband in it is easier. And not a little easier. A lot easier. Like, I-have-a-lot-more-time and my-house-is-always-clean and the-laundry-is-always-done easier.” ..”I didn’t realize. I had no idea how much I was doing, how little he was doing. It took moving out for me to clearly see the contrast in our workload”

Study from Sweden: “Couples’ divisions of household labour have serious consequences for relationship quality. Unequal housework allocations are associated with depression, marital dissatisfaction and divorce”

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You know what I may marry but not officially so I can't get scammed 🤔👀🤌🤟. I will definitely do my role to make my wives life easier though 🥲

You know what I may marry but not officially so I can't get scammed 🤔👀🤌🤟. I will definitely do my role to make my wives life easier though 🥲
Leave it to @Xaruun to act clueless and argue a baseless argument and when you bring the receipts he’s mia, never to be heard from. Smh
giphy.gif

Who pays for the home? Who's DNA is the childs? Who pays for the groceries? Almost everything the woman does, the man can do himself. Everything that costs money, he can do himself. All the woman does in the marriage is use the tools the man provided her to live a comfy life. Unless you marry a deadbeat nigga, then the child is both the parents responsibilities. The man is also expected to help cook and clean now because of "feminism"

bold of you to assume women in this day n age will do any of those. they will call it abuse and say ur misogynistic. Most women will argue with u on those tasks. Now a days women want you to fulfill your duties as a husband all while wanting to split her duties 50,50 cuz it’s not “equal”

Xaruun

VIP

And that’s the U.S and U.K, societies that advocate for gender equality, you can only imagine how bad it is in Somali households where it’s automatically expected the women to do all the work. If educated pro equality western men are only contributing partially then you can bet your arse farax is contributing zero! And this is the top number 3 reasons why divorces happened. When household chores are not shared = unhappy marriage. At least 40yrs ago the women did the household but didn’t have to also bringing in the money now they need to contribute at least 50% financially and still do all the household chores. Even when she’s the breadwinner.

A divorced woman “...And I’ve discovered, with no small amount of surprise, that running a house without a husband in it is easier. And not a little easier. A lot easier. Like, I-have-a-lot-more-time and my-house-is-always-clean and the-laundry-is-always-done easier.” ..”I didn’t realize. I had no idea how much I was doing, how little he was doing. It took moving out for me to clearly see the contrast in our workload”

Study from Sweden: “Couples’ divisions of household labour have serious consequences for relationship quality. Unequal housework allocations are associated with depression, marital dissatisfaction and divorce”
You missed the point. Housework isn’t everything. Men want loyalty and compassion which is only present in a small minority of marriages.

bold of you to assume women in this day n age will do any of those. they will call it abuse and say ur misogynistic. Most women will argue with u on those tasks. Now a days women want you to fulfill your duties as a husband all while wanting to split her duties 50,50 cuz it’s not “equal”

Its called the double/tripple shift. @Amirah has posted multiple studies and I have as well. Women in this day and age actually do the majority of the cooking and cleaning AND they also contribute financially. Studies show this.

But you can go off and rant though.

You missed the point. Housework isn’t everything. Men want loyalty and compassion which is only present in a small minority of marriages.

You're tugging at straws now and forever shifting the goalpost. Studies show that within marriage, men gain so much more. Whilst society might seem 'equal' with women working ect, women are still expected to do most of the cooking and cleaning.

Its called the double/tripple shift. @Amirah has posted multiple studies and I have as well. Women in this day and age actually do the majority of the cooking and cleaning AND they also contribute financially. Studies show this.

But you can go off and rant though.
studies done by ajnabis? those studies don’t apply to us. ajnabi men r known betas.

Trending

Latest posts