Men never initiate divorce?

I read a statistic that shows 80% of divorces were initiated by women. Why do men never start the divorce? Maybe the marriage never had a problem and she got bored? Or maybe we don’t care? I’m curious

Men are less emotional and more logical so only something serious can initiate divorce
:cosbyhmm: does that mean that the only reason divorce rates are high in America, is because of women’s impulsive and emotional decisions? :ohhh: :ohhh: No wonder only the man can initiate divorce in Islam/has to give permission for the divorce :pachah1:

Mozart

You need people like me
Why would they when the arrangement mainly benefits them? Married men live longer than single men and single women live longer than married women.
I always see this from women. How does marriage benefit men ? You potentially lose your house/pension/other assets plus cash
for something that has a 50% chance of failing.

Men don’t ask for a divorce because of the consequences for them.

Xaruun

VIP
I always see this from women. How does marriage benefit men ? You potentially lose your house/pension/other assets plus cash
for something that has a 50% chance of failing.

Men don’t ask for a divorce because of the consequences for them.
If men are tricked into seeing marriage as a necessity and a net improvement to their life (when this is rarely the case) then they’ll be more desperate and set lower standards.

How are yall this dumb?
I'll enlighten you dummies.
If the woman initiates divorce she has to return the mehr and so these stingy ass men won't divorce them but will make conditions so unbearable the woman initiates divorce herself.
@Xaruun stays victimizing men 24/7

Why would they when the arrangement mainly benefits them? Married men live longer than single men and single women live longer than married women.
are you saying women divorce more because of the benifits? I dont see how marriage would be better for men than for women, please enlighten me i am ignorant. A man can live a single life way easier than a woman

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
How are yall this dumb?
If the woman initiates divorce she has to return the mehr and so these stingy ass men won't divorce them but will make conditions so unbearable the woman initiates divorce herself.
Gaal women initiate divorce more often than men and they usually recieve alimony and assets. Unless they’re the breadwinner that is :silanyosmile:

Gaal women initiate divorce more often than men and they usually recieve alimony and assets. Unless they’re the breadwinner that is :silanyosmile:
Damn I didn't think of this :damn: :damn:
But it doesn't change the fact that either way the men benefit when women initiate divorce, I'm not sure of the exact variables that cause this but after divorce men tend to be better off and women worse off.👀

Xaruun

VIP
Damn I didn't think of this :damn: :damn:
But it doesn't change the fact that either way the men benefit when women initiate divorce, I'm not sure of the exact variables that cause this but after divorce men tend to be better off and women worse off.👀
Given that he hasn’t been divorce raped, the guy is no longer tied to a qumayo so he’ll naturally be happier.

How are yall this dumb?
Those men probably weren’t paying the rent to begin with.

Given that he hasn’t been divorce raped, the guy is no longer tied to a qumayo so he’ll naturally be happier.
Don't disrespect women shaydan
What does happiness have to do with financial success?
I was talking about financial success, men tend to be more well off financially.

Those men probably weren’t paying the rent to begin with.
I thought I made a breakthrough but I'm getting flamed
giphy.gif

Xaruun

VIP
Don't disrespect women shaydan
What does happiness have to do with financial success?
I was talking about financial success, men tend to be more well off financially.
Better off is ambiguous, I interpreted it as more satisfied. Anyway, you should post some studies to back this up.