Men don't have a safe space to open up

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I had a ex bring up a insecurity I had when she was arguing with me. Crazy thing is I only brought up that insecurity as a example that every person can have image issues when she was depressed asf crying to me about her personal problems. :damn: :dead:

idc what female users say on here don’t open up to a woman that’s not related to you. Friends & Family >>>
Women can be truly evil creatures

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I had a ex bring up a insecurity I had when she was arguing with me. Crazy thing is I only brought up that insecurity as a example that every person can have image issues when she was depressed asf crying to me about her personal problems. :damn: :dead:

idc what female users say on here don’t open up to a woman that’s not related to you. Friends & Family >>>
I hear that bro. Woman know your weakness and they will keep it in their back pocket and will pick a time to use it against you :ooh::damn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's seems I may have sparked a conversation :cosbyhmm:

1701486116423.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Positive emotions are fine, but don't talk about stuff you don't cars to hear yourself. Imagine telling a woman that isn't your therapist about past trauma or that you have anxiety
Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

I will call him qanis in his face :hillarybiz:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Positive emotions are fine, but don't talk about stuff you don't cars to hear yourself. Imagine telling a woman that isn't your therapist about past trauma or that you have anxiety
Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network
Oh you misunderstood me. I ain't telling my wife the heavy shit. Just the surface level shit like oh I had a bad day at work etc :sass2:

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
wait how ur mother?

If they're not white, yes. Mothers from other cultures like African ones are stoic. You can't cry to your hooyo that you had a really bad day. *Some* hooyos don't even want to see their sons cry when their abo dies. They'll tell them to "is deji". This is why Black men are a little tougher and not as approachable as other men; they aren't allowed to express negative emotions minus anger.

I had a ex bring up a insecurity I had when she was arguing with me. Crazy thing is I only brought up that insecurity as a example that every person can have image issues when she was depressed asf crying to me about her personal problems.
Same thing happened to me lol, she pushed me so hard into opening up and ended me being using it against me literally in the same week lmao. I’ll never open up to anyone again except to my parents

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Same thing happened to me lol, she pushed me so hard into opening up and ended me being using it against me literally in the same week lmao. I’ll never open up to anyone again except to my parents
Anything to win a argument. Evil asf wallahi

The issue occurs when someone opens up to an emotionally immature person. We all have to make sure we open up to the right people. some men and women definitely will weaponize that against you later on.