Men do not want smart women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have neices or nephews?

Some of them have asked me to read Ayat Kursi to them. Well shoot, what do you do, you just read it to them like I used to read it to myself at some point.
Imagine getting tajweed corrections from your niece and nephews :ohhh:. Thats wrong eedo vixr, you need to go to dugsi. :ohreally: *screams internally I'm a gaal!* . I sort of have this ciyaalsuuq vibe going on so kids are not allowed near me. :mjkkk:

VixR

Veritas
Imagine getting tajweed corrections from your niece and nephews :ohhh:. Thats wrong eedo vixr, you need to go to dugsi. :ohreally: *screams internally I'm a gaal!* . I sort of have this ciyaalsuuq vibe going on so kids are not allowed near me. :mjkkk:
My Quran is on point lmfao. Some of them already know I'm different bc some of my family are legit Salafi, and I don't present the same way.

Reallyyy, do you go home visibly high/plastered or something?

My Quran is perfect lmfao. Some of them already know I'm different bc some of my family are legit Salafi, and I don't present the same way.

Reallyyy, do you go home visibly high/plastered or something?
I used to, but thats dumb as hell. Getting a never ending lecture and tears from your mother isn't really mature. if i go drinking or whatever I just stay at my mates house.

VixR

Veritas
I used to, but thats dumb as hell. Getting a never ending lecture and tears from your mother isn't really mature. if i go drinking or whatever I just stay at my mates house.
I figured it might have had something to do with that.

None of my siblings or I have ever brought substances to my parents' house though some have tried it outside, or indulge independently at their own places. It's strictly not allowed. They're blissfully ignorant. You have to respect their rules.

You could be overdoing if it's happened that often, ya know.

I figured it might have had something to do with that.

None of my siblings or I have ever brought substances to my parents' house though some have tried it outside, or indulge independently at their own places. It's strictly not allowed. They're blissfully ignorant. You have to respect their rules.

You could be overdoing if it's happened that often, ya know.
loool I've only done it twice. I have adhd so i tend to be quite impulsive and rash. wow you guys are such goody two shoes. :lolbron:. Nah but really, you guys made wise moves. I definitely agree with the house rules.

VixR

Veritas
loool I've only done it twice. I have adhd so i tend to be quite impulsive and rash. wow you guys are such goody two shoes. :lolbron:. Nah but really, you guys made wise moves. I definitely agree with the house rules.
It's tact. I think my folks would have a heart attack if anyone of us so much as picked up a cigarette to their knowledge. Alcohol in the house would've destroyed them.

I used to have a strong bias against alcohol, and then conflicting views, but it's all simmered down now to somewhere in the middle. I've had it casually enough times, but never in excess like it sounds like you go for

It's tact. I think my folks would have a heart attack if anyone of us so much as picked up a cigarette to their knowledge. Alcohol in the house would've destroyed them.

I used to have a strong bias against alcohol, and then conflicting views, but it's all simmered down now to somewhere in the middle. I've had it casually enough times, but never in excess like it sounds like you go for
looool, straight to dhaqan celis haa. But isn't your fams dhaqan celis cow tipping. :trumpsmirk:. The cow xaar will set you the siraatul mustaqiim.
I was lucky in the sense that my dad is an ex muslim, he used to drink, so my mom whilst still being deeply religious, still doesn't see it as gobsmacking insane. She still deeply despises it. I can see why you had biases, I'm guessing that you were the sober one whenever your friends got drunk :mjlol:. vixr=designated driver. :chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
looool, straight to dhaqan celis haa. But isn't your fams dhaqan celis cow tipping. :trumpsmirk:. The cow xaar will set you the siraatul mustaqiim.
I was lucky in the sense that my dad is an ex muslim, he used to drink, so my mom whilst still being deeply religious, still doesn't see it as gobsmacking insane. She still deeply despises it. I can see why you had biases, I'm guessing that you were the sober one whenever your friends got drunk :mjlol:. vixr=designated driver. :chrisfreshhah:

Your dad's atheist?? :leon: What's that like?

My dad's pretty scientific and science-literate, but he's practicing. I suspect he used to be agnostic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Smart women often don't care about fashion and make up, making them appear 'ugly' compared to bimbos. But that's only superficial. In general smart people are healthier and better looking.

An intelligent woman can still wear makeup and dress up. I haven't got that kind of energy. Wearing make up regularly will clog your pores and contibute to advanced aging. There's only so much coal tar you can apply to your lashline or lead you can smother on your lips. :gucciwhat:

There aren't really any incentives for western men to marry. He'd still be working, cooking for himself, etc.. what has he gained? Sex is available to them with ease, heck they can even have kids without marriage. Why marry marka?

Your dad's atheist?? :leon: What's that like?

My dad's pretty scientific and science-literate, but he's practicing. I suspect he used to be agnostic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah my dads an agnostic, he doesn't believe in islam. I only found out about his agnosticism a year ago, I just assumed that he was a bad muslim. He was ridiculed in the somali community for not praying, resulting in my parents becoming divorced as my mother became increasingly religious. kkk. My fam is an extreme split between secularism and religious.. The both of us becoming gaals were inevitable eh. Drink driving is serious runtaa. Especially for young people. Im guilty of racing lool. The thing is one does not really think about the dangers and implications rarely. Horta you've seen some shit laakin.

There aren't really any incentives for western men to marry. He'd still be working, cooking for himself, etc.. what has he gained? Sex is available to them with ease, heck they can even have kids without marriage. Why marry marka?
Agreed. There really isn't anything real beneficial of going down that route. Its just better to play it smarter.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah my dads an agnostic, he doesn't believe in islam. I only found out about his agnosticism a year ago, I just assumed that he was a bad muslim. He was ridiculed in the somali community for not praying, resulting in my parents becoming divorced as my mother became increasingly religious. kkk. My fam is an extreme split between secularism and religious.. The both of us becoming gaals were inevitable eh. Drink driving is serious runtaa. Especially for young people. Im guilty of racing lool. The thing is one does not really think about the dangers and implications rarely. Horta you've seen some shit laakin.
Hold on, you race and drink? :damedamn:

Agreed. There really isn't anything real beneficial of going down that route. Its just better to play it smarter.
There is for us muslim niggas. we can't have sex until we marry, and we can't have kids with women to whom we are not married. so we will still continue to marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts