Men do not want smart women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many guys notch how many women they sleep with, but what I've noticed is how drastically different the value of that contact reads on both ends. Mutual interest is a win for him, but not necessarily of any special standing for her.

Among women, in my experience when we're talking about guys, numbers are not of special interest, but the actual sex is though, and every once in a while, there's special pertinence in a specific guy or two who holds whatever characteristics are of value to her, possibly attaining special standing above the rest she's dated or slept with who're the rest of them inconsequential. But with the guys, it's like every last one is made of consequence precisely bc they're part of some 'count' which is ultimately used to self-define his abilities, his appeal, and his personal value judgement of himself. With girls, inspiring the interest of men is too pedestrian a thing to give special importance to how many of them have wanted you.
"inspiring the interest of men is too pedestrian". But its certainly cyber though. :lolbron:

VixR

Veritas
"inspiring the interest of men is too pedestrian". But its certainly cyber though. :lolbron:
I bet that's how you navigate the world, eh? :ulyin:You're a wandering hedonist that has become allergic to relationships. It fits like a glove.

kkkkkkkk
MGTOW and incels are the funniest ppl on earth.
When i'm bored, I browse through r/incels. I laugh so hard tears stream down my face. These people are genuinely retarded

I bet that's how you navigate the world, eh? :ulyin:You're a wandering hedonist that has become allergic to relationships. It fits like a glove.
Ive gone beyond mere hedonism m'lady. i have downloaded my consciousness into the computer circumventing the internet. i am now a mere echo of my former self, I am here and everywhere. Wandering through the cracks of the cracks of the inter webs. The information is too much. I know too much.
200.gif
. Making love to the girls online is fun though. :kendrickcry:

VixR

Veritas
Ive gone beyond mere hedonism m'lady. i have downloaded my consciousness into the computer circumventing the internet. i am now a mere echo of my former self, I am here and everywhere. Wandering through the cracks of the cracks of the inter webs. The information is too much. I know too much.
200.gif
. Making love to the girls online is fun though. :kendrickcry:
And they said was useless
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And they said was useless
Sounds like an episode of Doctor who the GOAT show. If you were to reconnect your consciousness back to your body, would that be truly you. Or a copy of your "soul". :lolbron: You'd probably be like the three eyed raven.

VixR

Veritas
Sounds like an episode of Doctor who the GOAT show. If you were to reconnect your consciousness back to your body, would that be truly you. Or a copy of your "soul". :lolbron: You'd probably be like the three eyed raven.
:hmm:

It would be you with another experience of consciousness under your belt, I think. Or maybe it's fucked.

I never got around to DR Who. I think I've been biased to prefer villains with English accents vs heroes :icon lol:

:hmm:

It would be you with another experience of consciousness under your belt, I think. Or maybe it's fucked.

I never got around to DR Who. I think I've been biased to prefer villains with English accents vs heroes :icon lol:
typical yank

VixR

Veritas
kkk im not english. Im norwegian but I live in england. Somalis sure enjoy moving. :liberaltears:
I still haven't acclimated to the thought of Somalis from Scandi for some reason :damn:

Are you gonna stay in England?

My parents didn't move around much. We moved once in my life, same state.

I still haven't acclimated to the thought of Somalis from Scandi for some reason :damn:

Are you gonna stay in England?

My parents didn't move around much. We moved once in my life, same state.
Yeah I definitely plan to move back. England is practically muslim. :russ:. I will not feel safe if i keep eating pork sandwiches and keep drinking alcohol. They blast quran in the middle of the city centre where I'm from. try to visualise that. :gucciwhat:. How old are you btw? States in america are practically countries. So much land. :banderas:. I remembered that you like to cow tip eh. :siilaanyosmile:

VixR

Veritas
Yeah I definitely plan to move back. England is practically muslim. :russ:. I will not feel safe if i keep eating pork sandwiches and keep drinking alcohol. They blast quran in the middle of the city centre where I'm from. try to visualise that. :gucciwhat:. How old are you btw? States in america are practically countries. So much land. :banderas:. I remembered that you like to cow tip eh. :siilaanyosmile:

Really?
lol There aren't enough ppl to be in your face about stuff like that where I am.
I have a hard time imagining the bold.

I grew up outside the city, but in it for school now. A cow will chase you down if you try to tip it, but some guys still try to cowtip for sport, or they'll use it to fool someone who doesn't know better.

I don't feel comfortable saying my location or defining characteristics of my identity on here.

Really?
lol There aren't enough ppl to be in your face about stuff like that where I am.
I have a hard time imagining the bold.

I grew up outside the city, but in it for school now. I'm here for school. A cow will chase you down if you try to tip it, but some guys still try to cowtip, or they'll use it to fool someone who doesn't know better.

I don't feel comfortable saying my location or defining characteristics of my identity on here.
The countryside :mjlol:. It explains your complete bewilderment to somali culture. Yeah, they really do blast that shit. its completely normal now. No one gives a shit.

VixR

Veritas
The countryside :mjlol:. It explains your complete bewilderment to somali culture. Yeah, they really do blast that shit. its completely normal now. No one gives a shit.
I feel like I learned a lot from here.,

Quran doesn't bother me either way so I don't care if I hear it, or not. My mom put a Sudais cassette in my car that's still in the cassette box from months and months back. I'm usually listening to something off my phone on Bluetooth, but I still haven't taken it out yet

I feel like I learned a lot from here.,

Quran doesn't bother me either way so I don't care if I hear it, or not. My mom put a Sudais cassette in my car that's still in the cassette box from months and months back. I'm usually listening to something off my phone on Bluetooth, but I still haven't taken it out yet
kkk weren't you out? . The real reason I dont like the quran is because my heart flutters and the noor enters my heart. :susp:.

Status
Not open for further replies.