Men do not want smart women

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
So i found out about MGTOW and decided to watch some videos about it, for the laughs, and if this isnt the funniest video i've ever seen on youtube:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

From 2.38

The black guy: I do agree with the study, i think men are intimidated by women who are smarter than them and make more money than they do

MGTOW youtuber:

No you stupid c*nt. Men dont want anything to do with these women because

A) They are fucking ugly
B) They are mostly fat
C) You're a simp so shut the f*ck up

WTF:drakelaugh::russ:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
So i found out about MGTOW and decided to watch some videos about it, for the laughs, and if this isnt the funniest video i've ever seen on youtube:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

From 2.38

The black guy: I do agree with the study, i think men are intimidated by women who are smarter than them and make more money than they do

MGTOW youtuber:

No you stupid c*nt. Men dont want anything to do with these women because

A) They are fucking ugly
B) They are mostly fat
C) You're a simp so shut the f*ck up

WTF:drakelaugh::russ:
Ugly wife confirmed

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
On looks alone, I wonder if this one qualifies as smart. Keeps coming up in my ads
1C146345-9858-4F70-81CE-B33B6AF44333.jpeg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What is this MGTOW shit?
I'm seeing a lot of overlap with those incel xoolos.
Bona fide beta males, the lot of them :gucciwhat:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
SSPOT actually has one in @Cognitivedissonance :ftw9nwa:
Don’t let your cognitive bias which stems from qabyalad cloud your judgement never have I said I had a problem with women rather it’s the gynocentric system and misandry that I have an issue with in this modern feminist society hence the family courts divorce courts clear bias against men.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
When they see my face they get a little conflicted. Like she's old according to birth records but she looks like she has a lot of time left.
Jokes aside you are only 31 - ignoring Somali standards you are still young.
I remember you saying something about being asexual, is that why you aren't married? :cosbyhmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Jokes aside you are only 31 - ignoring Somali standards you are still young.
I remember you saying something about being asexual, is that why you aren't married? :cosbyhmm:

:trumpsmirk:That isn't the reason. I just haven't taken the subject of finding a suitor, seriously. I fell in love with a prolonged adolescence that I forgot about it. I would get married to have children first, companionship, second. It's nice to have someone that LoLs at my jokes like a laugh track.

:trumpsmirk:That isn't the reason. I just haven't taken the subject of finding a suitor, seriously. I fell in love with a prolonged adolescence that I forgot about it. I would get married to have children first, companionship, second. It's nice to have someone that LoLs at my jokes like a laugh track.
So u just want someone that's gonna laugh at ur occasional stand up routine :comeon:

I have some mgtow philosophical belief systems. But i wouldn't apply that term to myself since I don't really want to change women in any way if I had the choice and mgtows would, I have a more apathetic stance. A lot of mgtows tend to whine a lot which needs to change. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts