May Allah forgive us all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a former member of this website who had doubts about the religion of Allah and claimed to worship a fallen, hated religion which was said to have existed in the Horn of Africa. I have gone back to the straight path, Sirat Al Mustaqin and I will never again join others in the worship of Allah cazawajal. I do not believe in any other God but Allah and Mohammed sallahu aleyhi wassallem is the final messenger of Allah. Allah is with us in the Heavens. He created all that is in the universe. May Allah guide us all to the straight path of the One. Amin.

I hope Allah guides you Abdi Johnson. I had proof of Allah's existence and his might and decree come into my life. I'm not as good a Muslim as I could be but I hope Allah makes me one of the righteous and I hope Allah guides you too.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Mashallah I am so glad you came back to the straight path.

Are you shamis? She was one of my favourite atheist members

I am a former member of this website who had doubts about the religion of Allah and claimed to worship a fallen, hated religion which was said to have existed in the Horn of Africa. I have gone back to the straight path, Sirat Al Mustaqin and I will never again join others in the worship of Allah cazawajal. I do not believe in any other God but Allah and Mohammed sallahu aleyhi wassallem is the final messenger of Allah. Allah is with us in the Heavens. He created all that is in the universe. May Allah guide us all to the straight path of the One. Amin.

Welcome back and plz do not tell them here your pervious name they will use it against you. You are born again forget about your old life and sins.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Glad to hear that I hope youre not a troll account that wouldnt be something to joke about

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." [39-53]

Welcome back brother/sister.

IMG_20160905_205657.jpg

Troll. Why you deleting that post when I asked you what your previous nick was?:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts