May Allah forgive us all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I am so happy for you! May Allah make it easy for you and grant you forgiveness and an abundance of success in this life and the next. Ameen.:friendhug:

Gå og sug kuken til Naturfag læreren din og la andre vær i fred. Du oppføre deg som om du er bedre bare fordi du tror du har svarene, derfor fortelle æ deg at du må voks opp. Du er ikke shit.

Du er faen meg Dansk les den derre Janteloven som står opphengt i barneskole klasserommet ditt.

Did i hit a nerve? you seem a little upset. Go cry to your imaginary friend.

I never claimed i got all the answers, i just know that Islam is not it. You guys are free to say what ever you want, so am i. If you can't handle people speaking their mind, you should get of the internet.

Last edited:
Drop the link or shut it. U always lyin' about somethin' :draketf:

Why should I lie about this waaq thing !!!!! It is well known fact and ancient Egyptians practiced it, go and learn and read some books!!! I can not spoon feed you all time and derail the link!!!!!!

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Why should I lie about this waaq thing !!!!! It is well known fact and ancient Egyptians practiced it, go and learn and read some books!!! I can not spoon feed you all time and derail the link!!!!!!

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1:

Is it part of Kcaan revisionism since you can't back it up?

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1:

Is it part of Kcaan revisionism since you can't back it up?

I can not be the only teacher & historian here who brings links, go and sereach about waaq marriage ceremony and rules of marriage, the incest in waaq and punishment for sin and its conditions. The conditions & rules for marriage. The ancient Egyptains faith and its relation with waaq ( Cushitic religion). The famous ancient Egyptians couple married brother & sisters and their names. When you look for these answers you will find the links and back up. Do not be lazy.

@Canuck Ancient Egyptians never worshipped a god called waaq, and they were not Cushitic. Only the pharonic royal families practiced incest , it wasn't a thing among the wider Egyptian populace., and i have never heard that waaqists practiced it , we hardly even know anything about them , so where did you get this info from.

image.jpeg
@Canuck Ancient Egyptians never worshipped a god called waaq, and they were not Cushitic. Only the pharonic royal families practiced incest , it wasn't a thing among the wider Egyptian populace., and i have never heard that waaqists practiced it , we hardly even know anything about them , so where did you get this info from.

No you did not answer anything here tell us about your waaq religion:
1. The rules & regulations for marriage
2. The incest is crime or not in waaq and punishment for incest in waaq
3. Marriage ceremony in waaq religion
4. The punishment in waaq for sin of incest ( does it exist or not)
5. Brother & sister marriage is sin or not?
The ancient Egyptain believed that their gods from were land of punt( I know we practice the waaq also in those pagan days)
Please answer me with links
BTW the waaq people are claiming that ancient Egyptains practice their religion !!!! Are they lying?

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Look at the gaals getting heated, they know their on the wrong paths, but want to take as much ppl down with them. :pacspit:

Look at the gaals getting heated, they know their on the wrong paths, but want to take as much ppl down with them. :pacspit:

Waaq was pagan superstitions that had no holy book; it was basically collections of pagan customs, and some of the customs were heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Waaq was pagan superstitions that had no holy book; it was basically collections of pagan customs, and some of the customs were heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism.

I agree with the everything you said, accept the Zoroastrian part. I highly doubt their was any influence from Zoroastrian, which was wiped out in the 6th century A.D

I agree with the everything you said, accept the Zoroastrian part. I highly doubt their was any influence from Zoroastrian, which was wiped out in the 6th century A.D
They brought the FGM to region & to Egyptains, plus killing the girls & lot of pagan customs. There are not any rules or hell or heaven. You live like animal eat, drink, mate & defend your land. Nothing spiritual at all or special.

This Waaq cult is way to discard Somalis youth from the Islam. They tried before the Christian and it failed. The new way is Waaq and the trick is going back to your ancestors faith.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
This Waaq cult is way to discard Somalis youth from the Islam. They tried before the Christian and it failed. The new way is Waaq and the trick is going back to your ancestors faith.

No one can go back to worshiping waaq, because no one truly knows how waaq was worshiped.

View attachment 6564

No you did not answer anything here tell us about your waaq religion:
1. The rules & regulations for marriage
2. The incest is crime or not in waaq and punishment for incest in waaq
3. Marriage ceremony in waaq religion
4. The punishment in waaq for sin of incest ( does it exist or not)
5. Brother & sister marriage is sin or not?
The ancient Egyptain believed that their gods from were land of punt( I know we practice the waaq also in those pagan days)
Please answer me with links
BTW the waaq people are claiming that ancient Egyptains practice their religion !!!! Are they lying?

First off I am not a follower of waaq , i dont know where you got that idea , second , you didn't ask me a question , you made a statement.
You said ancient waaqists practiced incest , i asked you where you got that from and you post an excerpt from a book about how oromo language and Ancient egyptian are similiar (duh! they're both Afroasiatic languages) and how this relates to similarities in religon?(possible). But you still haven't backed up your first claim about waaqist practicing incest , remember the burden of proof is on the claimant , so you have to bring proof . la iskama hadlo , daliil iyo xigasho keen.

No one can go back to worshiping waaq, because no one truly knows how waaq was worshiped.
Exactly , no one knows how they practiced , the only remnants of waaqism that somalis have is in the language and some superstitious beliefs , yet canuck wants us to believe that incest was somehow part of their religion , because pharonic dynasties in Egypt practiced it lol talk about flawed logic.

Exactly , no one knows how they practiced , the only remnants of waaqism that somalis have is in the language and some superstitious beliefs , yet canuck wants us to believe that incest was somehow part of their religion , because pharonic dynasties in Egypt practiced it lol talk about flawed logic.

We simply know next to nothing about the Waaq religion today. Obviously, people are just making things up to suit their own ends. Which is a strange insecurity to have seeing as it's a dead religion anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.