These Ethiopians made Gospel Dhaanto

Horta did you ever put it this way?šŸ¤”Ogaden border Ethiopians if an Ogaden person speaks Amharic claims heā€™s Ethiopian and reps Ethiopia, we can say that they border Ethiopians and it would make sense
but how can you explain this?
I could also make the same argument for majeerteen šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø we are big in dds. Also ethiopia helped us against the kacaan so weā€™ve have good relations for a while, now whatā€™s reer cabdilleā€™s excuse for siding with Tigray against their own Mohamed zubayr brothers?

Last edited:
Imagine qabri dahar with Hawiye,RX, cadcad and all the other somali races:whew:
Fun Brother GIF

I could also make the same argument for majeerteen šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø we are big in dds. Also ethiopia helped us against the kacaan so we have good relations, now whatā€™s reer cabdilleā€™s excuse for siding with Tigray against their own Mohamed zubayr brothers?
This kid is insane:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:gtfooh kid! No point in debating you. You do not know what youā€™re talking about at all.

kulaha I could make the same argument for Majerteen, we are big in DDS, also Ethiopia helped us during kacaanšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

This kid is insane:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:gtfooh kid! No point in debating you. You do not know what youā€™re talking about at all.

kulaha I could make the same argument for Majerteen, we are big in DDS, also Ethiopia helped us during kacaanšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Debunk my points lil bro qosol gariirka naga jooji why did yā€™all reer cabdille betray your reer isaaq brothers and side with the xabashi against them

NidarNidar

Punisher
The place he was born is inhabited by somalis, all the important people in Futux are somalis, the army is mostly somali, there is not a single question the man is somali. No other ethnic group can prove it and they are larping.

What would he be if he wasnā€™t somali? Harari? These folks didnā€™t even exist when he was born. Ethio-semite? Many became muslim due to somali traders and Imams Axmed Gureys conquest. Oromo? These guys only came into the area after the wars between somalis and habash, so they are out of the question.

Walaal, donā€™t entertain any other idea that he wasnā€™t somali. Waa nin somaali, his descendants are somali, qabiils fight over him.
I've seen people on here claim that the Walashma were not Somali, sources state otherwise.

"
Walashma Dynasty that ruled both Ifat Sultanate and Adal Sultanate during the middle ages. According to a Harari medieval historian called Sheikh Abi-Bakr Ali Alawi stated in his book that Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn hailed from the Dir tribe and he fathered and founded the Walashma Dynasty. "Dir", by the way, is an ancient noble Somali tribe who still dominate Zeila even today.
Shiekh Abi-Bakr Al Alawi, a Harari historian, states in his book that Sheikh Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn was of native and local Dir (clan) extraction that founded and fathered the Walashma Dynasty.
Source: Quath, Faati (1957). Islam Walbaasha Cabra Taarikh [Islam and Abyssinia throughout history"

I believe they are a plurality - maybe up to 40-45 %. People assume they are a big majority due to all the new deegaans declared for them but as we know a lot of these deegaans are sparsely populated. They are probably either 1st or 2nd I was just saying there are a lot of people in Galbeed it's a microcosm of the Somalis you will find areas inhabited by many different clans.

Xuman haa uu qadaan I have no issue at all I only say it how I see it.
So people actually ā€œassumeā€ Ogaden is majority ā€œdue to the new deegaans declared for themā€ and what are those deegaans?šŸ¤”

That's not what I said dude. It was a tangent of a more general point. In general Somalis always think that more land = more people but don't account for population density as much.

We need a more detailed and accurate census that isn't politicised or biased.

I made my judgement based on the region's geography, mostly arid climate, rough estimations of its sub regions based on numbers from international organisations, population density especially in non Ogadeen dominated areas, etc. The potential numbers of non OG clans is simply too large for us to say that OG is an absolute majority.
How come there was never a non Absame president in DDS? At least within a two year period? At least??šŸ˜„

We were discussing OG and now you jumped to all Absame lol which proves my point.

If you are arguing for an Absame majority, that is a separate thing.

DDS is an occupied territory anyway I wouldn't rely too much on whatever puppet they place there. You're acting like Somalis freely elect the regional president.

In order to run for president you need lots of people (population) and ā€œdeegaansā€ as you mentioned. So far weā€™ve only had Ogaden presidents in DDS, there was once a dir president who created jail Ogaden during his 1 year term, and after his one year term ended, an Ogaden lad put one in his head in Addis Ababa ā€œšŸ’€šŸ”«ā€

Did you ever wonder why the British named dds ā€œOgadenā€? Well enjoy your reading time mr We Izz majority in DDSšŸ˜ƒ
IMG_2516.jpeg

Last edited: