Mature women on WasmoRaadis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Made a joke account just for lols, and I got an older gal hitting me up tndr

Exchanged a few pics on sc, she appreciates the geeljire genes.

Habarta said she was getting lonely and she needs the sabayad wrap.

Lakin I don't want to fall in to zina, please advise @Bidaar Wanagsan Grand Mufti of SSPOT.

@HuunoHunter it's not worth it. You'll regret, walk away now and delete that filthy app.

Instead hit the gym. In 6 months to 1 year you will have all the young peng xalimos on your case.

Keep it halal instead of being a despo loser approaching washed out old cadaan s :susp:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
@HuunoHunter it's not worth it. You'll regret, walk away now and delete that filthy app.

Instead hit the gym. In 6 months to 1 year you will have all the young peng xalimos on your case.

Keep it halal instead of being a despo loser approaching washed out old cadaan s :susp:
I am already talking to Somali girls, problem is they're not dtf. They want to marry after finishing their uni degrees, I can't wait.

:wow1:

How do you slide in to their dms without triggering clan skirmishes?

:ohhh:

Saxib let me tell you something it is all mind games these girls DMs are dry because most mandem think they are too pretty/religious for bashaal, but it's quite the opposite. Stay with the ones with under 2k followers and talk to them in a bit of Somali with english they get too gassed, if they are Ishaaq or Darood you can drop clan banter but with Hawiyes stay away from that otherwise she will give you an essay on why you and your qabilism ruined Somalia. My number one advice is embrace your Somalinimo that shit is popping right now, these girls would prefer a somali speaking fugly faraax then a fish and chips hoyoo mataalo i'm Ethiopian/arab prettyboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending