Mature women on WasmoRaadis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised you're flattered. I would take it as an insult. Some say he's a mutant pimp that originated from the underbelly of Naasa Hablood, not too far from your ends.
Lool El padrone is a role men for all us young men he is an example of what you can be after much hard work and dedication in the bdsm game.

wallahi it's so sad reading this thread.

legit everyone in this thread are virgins , lmao stop acting like you are some big shit. everyone just get married to your cousins since no other girls appreciate your existences .

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:vqbuyv0: @El padrone he's trying to top your freakness. There can only be one perv of SSpot. Menace is retired. Padrone is on semi-sabbatical.
kkkk hes my apprentice i do plan to completely transform him into full fledged hedonist insha allah.

SSMILFS somali single mothers i would like to f*ck are a thing and ngl theyre xaax. and if theyre pregnant thats even better, more juices dripping more fajaqfajaq and more fun times. ask adeer @R.Kelly.

and as for my pervy status, i will consolidate it after nov 13th and when im done with some stuff.

El padrone

cadaan milf? i thought we were talking about somali milfs.

you can do better sxb

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
cadaan milf? i thought we were talking about somali milfs.

you can do better sxb
somali cougars don't take care of their bodies. they either become walrus or have unattractive bodies with belly fat, back fat etc..

them cadaan cougars that work out at my gym look like fucking teenagers.

Made a joke account just for lols, and I got an older gal hitting me up tndr

Exchanged a few pics on sc, she appreciates the geeljire genes.

Habarta said she was getting lonely and she needs the sabayad wrap.

Lakin I don't want to fall in to zina, please advise @Bidaar Wanagsan Grand Mufti of SSPOT.

Sxb forget rest of these xoolo and listen to me. If you have a 35 year old thight cadaan women that might get down and dirty you are obliged to karbash her siil.

Dont listen to these scorn skinny-fat xalimos trying to shame you. This is your opportunity to achieve a young mans dream!

I remeber two years ago i gave my sabayad wrap to a Portuguese guest lecturer after a night out. Best sex ive ever had, she gave me a life lesson that i never will forget:ahh:

Now make that appointment and give her the taste of the geeljire:salute:

For a sec, I thought "w**moraadis" was a focked up, new age, Somali hook up site :chrisfreshhah:
Its tinder tho, right?

El padrone

somali cougars don't take care of their bodies. they either become walrus or have unattractive bodies with belly fat, back fat etc..

them cadaan cougars that work out at my gym look like fucking teenagers.
idk but the few i have seen in their 30s were xaax. maybe those in uk are bit heavy.

i dont discriminate tho. as long as the malab fresh and dripping qoyaan im in.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
kkkk hes my apprentice i do plan to completely transform him into full fledged hedonist insha allah.

SSMILFS somali single mothers i would like to f*ck are a thing and ngl theyre xaax. and if theyre pregnant thats even better, more juices dripping more fajaqfajaq and more fun times. ask adeer @R.Kelly.

and as for my pervy status, i will consolidate it after nov 13th and when im done with some stuff.

:mjlol: Focus less on hib fractures and more on the books.

Somali milf? Sounds like a mythical creature that lives in the same dimension as big foot, unicorns and somaliland.

Most Somali girls become really fat when they have a child. Most of them are way out of shape before they even get pregnant. Why do we never se somali girls work out? Stop this youtube, diana whitening cream and whatever you do.

Even in high-school these obese xalimos never participated in any physical activities:jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending