Mature women on WasmoRaadis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horta I have noticed that southern girls get triggered whenever a northern guy says he wants to stick with his own gobol :ohhh:

:siilaanyolaugh: Haha we mustn't get into that, they will wake up and see our posts tomorrow saxiib, I have lectures tomorrow so I won't have the energy or time to defend myself against cuckold mooryans.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I have to agree the girls definitely like a guy who's westernized but tuned in with somali culture :sass1:

What about the guys?
a girl who is financially stable and isn't interested in collecting government hand outs.
you must got bangin head games

a girl who is financially stable and isn't interested in collecting government hand outs.
you must got bangin head games

Wallahi I don't even know a single girl in my age group 18-25 that is collecting welfare that shit is ceebta aduunka:ileycry: Is there diaspora girls on that shit?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Wallahi I don't even know a single girl in my age group 18-25 that is collecting welfare that shit is ceebta aduunka:ileycry: Is there diaspora girls on that shit?
of course. reer europe are mostly unemployed and abuse the welfare system. where are you from ?

of course. reer europe are mostly unemployed and abuse the welfare system. where are you from ?
They cant abuse it if theres a dude who's not willing to lie and live on the low for them to claim they're single
:browtf:
That's why I say the dudes are behind that shit !
How are you okay with your wife claiming to be single for handouts

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
They cant abuse it if theres a dude who's not willing to lie and live on the low for them to claim they're single
many guys wouldn't mind to have 2 or 3 kids and have their wife work to contribute. I'm pretty sure in most cases, the women are behind it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:nahgirl:Since when was an cadaan cougar a badge of honour. She hit the wall when you were being breastfed.

Also, why would a Xalimo be down? If she was hitting the books and you were salivating over any anatomically female body and praying to knock
kabaha. :siilaanyolaugh: Stop being a #FaraxBedWench.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I'm from UK bro I know our elders abuse it but under 25s?
there was a source saying that somalis in UK have the worse record for education and employment. there are still many kids who take their parents footsteps. a 19 year old farah from UK on this site is on his second wife and planning to have 6 sons loool

It's fucked up I heard the govt/welfare ppl even caught on. How you claiming to be too religious to shake someone's hand but pop a kid out every month as a "single mother" :drakekidding:

Tbh UK wealth is unfair gain from former colonies and unfair interest on poor countries and people, so in my opinion benefit fraud is fair game:manny:

It's fucked up I heard the govt/welfare ppl even caught on. How you claiming to be too religious to shake someone's hand but pop a kid out every month as a "single mother" :drakekidding:

Right!
:ohhhdamn:
Somali people have a lot of kids too lol imagine walking in with your six child who you had out of "wedlock" asking for more handouts :snoop:
Single mother who keeps giving birth once every year

Right!
:ohhhdamn:
Somali people have a lot of kids too lol imagine walking in with your six child who you had out of "wedlock" asking for more handouts :snoop:
Single mother who keeps giving birth once every year
pop pop pop wallahi :ileycry:
setting a bad example for their kids too when they pull that fraud shit :farmajoyaab:

I remember when I first layed with a mature girl it was a good experience she was the maid in our house in hargeisa she was always teasing me and playing about thats when one realised she wanted abit of loving I went to her room one night when noone was around and just started pinching her nipples and kissing her neck softly until she could bear nomore that is when she ripped my macwis off and started chagis on me that bang started off a healthy relationship of shagging with my maid.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I remember when I first layed with a mature girl it was a good experience she was the maid in our house in hargeisa she was always teasing me and playing about thats when one realised she wanted abit of loving I went to her room one night when noone was around and just started pinching her nipples and kissing her neck softly until she could bear nomore that is when she ripped my macwis off and started chagis on me that bang started off a healthy relationship of shagging with my maid.
:vqbuyv0: @El padrone he's trying to top your freakness. There can only be one perv of SSpot. Menace is retired. Padrone is on semi-sabbatical.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
all I did was share an innocent experience and your comparing me to elpadrone level im flattered.

I'm surprised you're flattered. I would take it as an insult. Some say he's a mutant pimp that originated from the underbelly of Naasa Hablood, not too far from your ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending