Mature women on WasmoRaadis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am already talking to Somali girls, problem is they're not dtf. They want to marry after finishing their uni degrees, I can't wait.

:wow1:
If you looked like a tank mali they would be down to marry tomorrow but i'm guessing you're typical small arms lampost built mali :mjkkk:

Bohol

VIP
Saxib let me tell you something it is all mind games these girls DMs are dry because most mandem think they are too pretty/religious for bashaal, but it's quite the opposite. Stay with the ones with under 2k followers and talk to them in a bit of Somali with english they get too gassed, if they are Ishaaq or Darood you can drop clan banter but with Hawiyes stay away from that otherwise she will give you an essay on why you and your qabilism ruined Somalia. My number one advice is embrace your Somalinimo that shit is popping right now, these girls would prefer a somali speaking fugly faraax then a fish and chips hoyoo mataalo i'm Ethiopian/arab prettyboy.

kkk ain't that the truth. Hawiye girls don't like clan talk.

kkk ain't that the truth. Hawiye girls don't like clan talk.

For real bro my aabo told me from early if your reer abti (ishaaq) ask about your qabil it's a convo starter and you can banter with them, if hawiyes ask you don't reply unless you have a weapon or an army to defend you.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
For real bro my aabo told me from early if your reer abti (ishaaq) ask about your qabil it's a convo starter and you can banter with them, if hawiyes ask you don't reply unless you have a weapon or an army to defend you.
I am already talking to some reer waqooyi girls, and they're cool with me being OG.

We throw banters, I may not do that with HG girls.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Saxib let me tell you something it is all mind games these girls DMs are dry because most mandem think they are too pretty/religious for bashaal, but it's quite the opposite. Stay with the ones with under 2k followers and talk to them in a bit of Somali with english they get too gassed, if they are Ishaaq or Darood you can drop clan banter but with Hawiyes stay away from that otherwise she will give you an essay on why you and your qabilism ruined Somalia. My number one advice is embrace your Somalinimo that shit is popping right now, these girls would prefer a somali speaking fugly faraax then a fish and chips hoyoo mataalo i'm Ethiopian/arab prettyboy.
are hawiye girls easier to shukaansi with compared to isaaq and darood ? from my experience hawiye chicks tend to be nice and friendly whereas xalimos from waqooyi and galbeed are kinda rude and you have to put a lot of effort to shakaansi

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
are hawiye girls easier to shukaansi with compared to isaaq and darood ? from my experience hawiye chicks tend to be nice and friendly whereas xalimos from waqooyi and galbeed are kinda rude and you have to put a lot of effort to shakaansi
Actually the opposite for me. Waqooyi girls were the best for shukansi.

I am already talking to some reer waqooyi girls, and they're cool with me being OG.

We throw banters, I may not do that with HG girls.

Reer waqoyi girls are very conservative bro, best time to make a move is 18th May and the 2 Eids, real bashaal time:siilaanyolaugh:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Reer waqoyi girls are very conservative bro, best time to make a move is 18th May and the 2 Eids, real bashaal time:siilaanyolaugh:
giphy.gif

Hawiye girls are easiest to shukaansi wallahi they want them landheere babies:siilaanyosmile: But they are quite rude to me especially ones with family from Xamar one girl said I need to learn how to speak Somali:farmajoyaab:

Disclaimer: I do not condone the shukaansi of modest Somali sisters and dishonouring Somali queens by committing zina with them.

If you can speak decent Somali, then landing a Somali girl is extremely easy.
Especially when you compliment them in Af-soomali, bruh they are gonna lower that meher for you in an instant :banderas:

Nowadays Halimos want a Faarax that is a hybrid of wetern raised/ in tuned with Somali culture :damedamn:

I never experienced this Qabil thing you guys are talking about. Canadian Halimos don't like talking about Qabils, while in Europe its a different case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts