Mathow VS Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Pre-20th century such marriages were very common, the age of consent in America was 7 - 10, this was also the case in Europe, only 100 years ago. You cant judge a marriage that happened 1400 years with a 21st century lens.

According to the Bible, Rebecca was 3 - 10 when she was married of to 40-year-old Isaac. King David was 70 when he married 12 year old Abishag.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
When I realize I am going to hell for all eternality. Ive accepted my fate sis

giphy.gif

I can't take the heat sis

200w.gif

Hopefully Ibris will hook me up.

Pre-20th century such marriages were very common, the age of consent in America was 7 - 10, this was also the case in Europe, only 100 years ago. You cant judge a marriage that happened 1400 years with a 21st century lens.

According to the Bible, Rebecca was 3 - 10 when she was married of to 40-year-old Isaac. King David was 70 when he married 12 year old Abishag.

What an unfortunate name.:mjlol:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
He did they got married when she was six years old and the marriage was consummated that she was 9

Why do you act like this is concrete fact? You don't even know the amount of Muslims who don't believe in this, you just echo Ayan Hirsi's calaacal:childplease:

Aisha (RA) was 18-22 when she was married to the Prophet, that hadith in Bukhari is inconsistent with The Quran and the historians.

All it takes is a little research to know this, but instead you choose to remain bigoted.
O Allah wreak havoc in the lives of those who dare to speak ill of the last and greatest messenger, amin.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Why do you act like this is concrete fact? You don't even know the amount of Muslims who don't believe in this, you just echo Ayan Hirsi's calaacal:childplease:

Aisha (RA) was 18-22 when she was married to the Prophet, that hadith in Bukhari is inconsistent with The Quran and the historians.

All it takes is a little research to know this, but instead you choose to remain bigoted.
O Allah wreak havoc in the lives of those who dare to speak ill of the last and greatest messenger, amin.

:chrisfreshhah::faysalwtf: Do you believe your own bullshit. She was six. Deal with it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sick atheists insulting our xabib, Nuural Cayni Muhammad Ibn Abdullah May Allah's mercy shower upon him.

Why do you insult the greatest creation of mankind

:ileycry:

Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg

I would kill everyone of you if you said this in real life

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Why is it every Muslim scholar, ruler throughout centuries did not 'follow this Sunnah' of marrying children aged 9? Because it didn't happen. No hadith book is perfect, only the Quran had no imperfections.

You kafirs can carry on mocking hell like many did before you, a lot of the youth who became Muslim during the life of the prophet had parents who mocked such as you are mocking, and when they died their sons saw them in the dream state wailing and screaming in agony.

Just don't come running to us for water, wallahi you nacalads are in for a deep surprise, silly ignorant women. :banderas:

And it will be said: ‘This Day We will forget you as you forgot the Meeting of this Day of yours. And your abode is the Fire, and there is none to help you.’

This, because you took the Revelations of Allaah (this Qur’aan) in mockery, and the life of the world deceived you. So this Day, they shall not be taken out from there (Hell), nor shall they be returned to the worldly life (so that they repent to Allaah, and beg His Pardon for their sins)”

[al-Jaathiyah 45:34-35]

That is all I have to say.

Apollo

VIP
We should call all Negroid Africans just 'Bantu'. It is a bit silly to call them Madow as some Somalis are quite dark themselves, but clearly not Bantu.

Madows should be called Bantu. Even when they are West African and not classic Bantus.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Are you saying that the Sahih Bukhari Hadith where Aisha herself is telling that Muhammed had sex with her at 9 is false?

Yes, not every Hadith in Bukhari is correct, this hadith was narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah ibn Zubeir in Iraq when he was in his 70s.

Imam Malik ibn Anas said he takes from Hisham what he narrated in Medina, but not Iraq because he was of old age and susceptible to memory loss.

This is why your statement falls short because you believe Bukhari is absolutely perfect, whereas it isn't, so get off your high horse and stop ing about the deen when you've left it Lacanatullah calayk.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Masha Allah bruder! All great ulamas before you sheikh government were clearly in the wrong even though its been a consensus among all great scholars that Aisha was in fact 9 years old when she had sex with Muhammed. When are you going to share this information with the grand mufti of Saudi arabia and Egypt?

Show us the millions of ulema throughout history that were in consensus regarding this? Why do you lie? Did you not have a mother to raise you?

Deaf, dumb and blind.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
It isn't fit for one whom the Lord had made Muslim to converse with ingrates that are damned.

I'm out inantiina wase. :superman:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

this

the shit aint rocket science, yet we got niggas who pride themselves on being 'free thinkers' acting brand new :childplease:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You are now literally virtue signaling for regressive believes.
u jelly :lolbron:

nah seriously tho, looking at ancient arabia thru 21st century western lenses is the most intellectually dishonest shit ever

Apollo

VIP

nah seriously tho, looking at ancient arabia thru 21st century western lenses is the most intellectually dishonest shit ever

Moral standards are raised because of the claim of being a prophet of God. If he was any ordinary Arabian from that era it wouldn't have been as much of a big deal. So, the revisionist attack on the age of Aisha by Westerners is a legitimate one.

That's what they're doing. They were brought up in the west so they use those values as a basis to ascertain if something is immoral or wrong. Hypocrites, I say ignore them.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
look at these stupid atheist claiming Aisha was married in the age of 9 when the Qu'ran doesn't even mention her specific age, Yes it does say she was the youngest of his wives but never that she was 9
There are hadiths written by man that says that, But Muhammed (pbuh) never claimed that.
Half of y'all probably can't even recite fatixa foh :drakelaugh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
God what a played out topic.
Too much calaacal over this when you can read so many previous 20+ page threads about this exact same thing.
You're retreading old ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.