Mathow VS Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I've always wondered if devout Muslims would be willing to let their 6 year old daughter be married off to some 40 year old. I highly doubt they would.

I've always wondered if devout Muslims would be willing to let their 6 year old daughter be married off to some 40 year old.
they do that openly in many muslim countries. i know it happens in sudan, afghan and some arab countries all the time, dont know about somalia but wouldn't be surprised. child marriages are an epidemic in a lot of muslim nations

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
they do that openly in many muslim countries. i know it happens in sudan, afghan and some arab countries all the time, dont know about somalia but wouldn't be surprised. child marriages are an epidemic in a lot of muslim nations

I meant in the west. It's an indefensible position to take :chrisfreshhah:

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
The maadow is right

How can you justify Mohamed getting with a child? And the Muslim was capitalizing on his concerns with the "fucking" part? Yaaab calyek. I question it myself. It's in the Hadith and I have asked countless of Sheiks in my areas and they all said that Aisha agreed to the arrangements 100%. Her parents failed her.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The maadow is right

How can you justify Mohamed getting with a child? And the Muslim was capitalizing on his concerns with the "fucking" part? Yaaab calyek. I question it myself. It's in the Hadith and I have asked countless of Sheiks in my areas and they all said that Aisha agreed to the arrangements 100%. Her parents failed her.

Strange position

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
f*ck all of you. There's a special place in hell for atheists, specially Somali atheists and religion fluid (you know who the f*ck you are beeetch) , nacala nigu yaal.

Last edited:
f*ck all of you. There's a special place in hell for atheists, specially Somali atheists and religion fluid (you know who the f*ck your are beeetch) , nacala nigu yaal.

But what's wrong in pointing out that its fucked up marrying a 6 year old child and having sex with a 9-year old child?

There's no proof that they had sex when she was 9.

Miss me with your fake ass concerned ass.
These so called "somali atheists" you love to criticise are not lying, its in Sahih Bukhari (the most authentic hadith that exists) That Muhammed married Aisha at the age of 6 and consummated the marriage at 9. The word "consummated" is bullshit, its not consummation its bloody rape, a 9 year old cannot consent to consummation

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's funny how you fuckers will be up and arms about the beautiful, generous, one of a kind Prophet scw but your mothers were also child brides, FOH, most of you are projecting your family history unto the prophet scw.

P.s

Don't quote me you filthy peasants, you don't have any privileges to quote a God fearing Muslimah like me.

It's funny how you fuckers will be up and arms about the beautiful, generous, one of a kind Prophet scw but your mothers were also child brides, FOH, most of you are projecting your family history unto the prophet scw.
:mjlol: "but but muh ummah"

Can you put your emotions to the side and actually evaluate the criticism like an intelligent human being. Whatever you might think of Muhammed, marrying a 6 year old and fucking the kid at 9 is morally reprehensible

P.s

Don't quote me you filthy peasants, you don't have any privileges to quote a God fearing Muslimah like me.

Are you saying that the Sahih Bukhari Hadith where Aisha herself is telling that Muhammed had sex with her at 9 is false?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending