Massive explosions and gunmen storm Hotel Hayat Mogadishu hotel raided!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I just find it funny that after 20 years of stability PL can't still feed itself. If she comes here flinging shit I will remind him that PL is still a massive shithole. She brags there is no qarax but still starves.
:drakekidding: :drakekidding: :russ:
100 containers of UAE food aid arrived in Mogadishu last week, 60 of which were stolen by your Hawiye people. And you are talking about starvation?

Drake Reaction GIF by DJ Khaled

bidenkulaha

GalYare
In response to what, you fucking moron? Do you not see the quote?
Calm down, can’t you finish a sentence without swearing or insulting people. “Famine central” is what I described. You politicising the famine and droughts the country is facing.

repo

VIP
Calm down, can’t you finish a sentence without swearing or insulting people. “Famine central” is what I described. You politicising the famine and droughts the country is facing.
Your fellow Hutu is literally trying to make fun of starving people, and what you had a problem with was my "politicization". At this point, can I even be surprised given what specie I'm talking to? Can this loathsome hypocrisy get any worse?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Your fellow Hutu is literally trying to make fun of starving people, and that is what you had a problem with, that was the "politicization". At this point, can I even be surprised given what specie I'm talking to?
I had a problem with you saying Hawiye are famine central yes. Why exactly are you surprised :what1:

I corrected your nonsense given Banadir is the least affected region from the famines and you seem to have gone off the rails

33BA9FE2-23C4-46E6-A9EE-22B7E0300F48.gif

repo

VIP
I had a problem with you saying Hawiye are famine central yes. Why exactly are you surprised :what1:

I corrected your nonsense given Banadir is the least affected region from the famines and you seem to have gone off the rails

View attachment 234484
Xaaraan ba ku dhalatay, dad xoolahooda baa ku soo kortay. It's amazing. Carry on Hutu.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

100 containers of UAE food aid arrived last week, 60 of which were stolen by your Hawiye people. And you are talking about starvation?

Drake Reaction GIF by DJ Khaled
There is no war or qarax why is the mighty PL starving? I would definitely be alarmed if 20 years can't get me self sufficient on food production.
Your fellow Hutu is literally trying to make fun of starving people, and that is what you had a problem with, that was the "politicization". At this point, can I even be surprised given what specie I'm talking to? Can this loathsome hypocrisy get any worse?
You started this you shameless swine, You literally politicized qaraxs and tried to act all holy while even after twenty years of peace and stability most of PL is facing starvation and are dependent on food aid. Don't start throwing rocks when you live in a shitty desert.
:kanyeshrug: :manny:

repo

VIP
There is no war or qarax why is the mighty PL starving? I would definitely be alarmed if 20 years can't get me self sufficient of food production.

You started this you shameless swine, You literally politicized qaraxs and tried to act all holy while even after twenty years of peace and stability most of PL is facing starvation and are dependent on food aid. Don't start throwing rocks when you live in a shitty desert.
:kanyeshrug: :manny:
The swine is the one who shits where he eats and sleeps, that's you Hutu. This very thread is case in point.

Oh My God Wow GIF by MOODMAN

The swine is the one who shits where he eats and sleeps, that's you Hutu. This very thread is case in point.

Oh My God Wow GIF by MOODMAN
Keep crying when your shithole is exposed. ''I don't have qarax'' and ''I'm a free man'' but the little swine can't get a plate of food. I guess hating on Hawiye will feed your starving state keep it up.
:mjlol::russ:

repo

VIP
Keep crying when your shithole is exposed. ''I don't have qarax'' and ''I'm a free man'' but the little swine can't get a plate of food. I guess hating on Hawiye will feed your starving state keep it up.
:mjlol::russ:
You just had 100 containers of food aid delivered to Mogadishu, and you have audacity to talk about starvation? You have the audacity to talk about "food production". What the f*ck?

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You just had 100 containers of food aid delivered to Mogadishu, and you have audacity to talk about starvation? You have the audacity to talk about "food production". What the f*ck?

That aid is meant for the whole country. All goods that the FGS receives goes through Xamar’s ports or Adden Cadde

Regardless Banadir/Shabellaha Hoose have a lot of Bantu/Elaay IDP camps right now. So I’m sure this food will be sent there too.

Don’t worry you’ll get your buskud too.

repo

VIP
That aid is meant for the whole country. All goods that the FGS receives goes to Xamar’s ports.

Regardless Banadir/Shabellaha Hoose have a lot of Bantu/Elaay IDP camps right now. So I’m sure this food will be sent there too.
Bantu and Elaay, the racism and prejudice at display.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Bantu and Elaay, the racism and prejudice at display.

Bantu and Elaay are the most affected due to Shabaab kicking them out of their farm lands in the South. It’s not racism but a matter of fact.

Due to Shabaab’s very high taxation on farm production the poorer farmers which are Bantus/elaay mostly have been unable to produce the foods they used to and have all been barakicid. There’s 1.5 million of them in IDP camps in Banadir right now

I'm telling you that a swine shouldn't be laughing at qaraxs when you are starving. You came into this thread to politicize qarax and the instability in South Somalia while not realizing that your retarded ass who has enjoyed 20yrs of Stability is starving.

What good is your stability when you can't get food and water to your ppl?
:drakewtf:

repo

VIP
Bantu and Elaay are the most affected due to Shabaab kicking them out of their farm lands in the South. It’s not racism but a matter of fact.

Due to Shabaab’s very high taxation on farm production the poor farmers which are Bantus/elaay mostly have been unable to produce the foods they used to and have all been barakicid. There’s 1.5 million of them in IDP camps in Banadir right now
You people are sick and twisted. First you bring up starvation as a point to deflect the ongoing insecurity in your region. When I bring attention to food insecurity in your own city, you prejudicially claim only Bantus and Eelaays need food aid. Just sad all around, no wonder Mogadishu has been like that for decades.

repo

VIP
I'm telling you that a swine shouldn't be laughing at qaraxs when you are starving. You came into this thread to politicize qarax and the instability in South Somalia while not realizing that your retarded ass who has enjoyed 20yrs of Stability is starving.

What good is your stability when you can't get food and water to your ppl?
:drakewtf:
We do get food and water to our people as is done during all droughts. You are repeating false slogans in a futile attempt to deflect attention away from your current condition.

You are projecting with the swine comment, a pig shits where he eats and sleeps. That's what you have been doing in Mogadishu for 30 years.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You people are sick and twisted. First you bring up starvation as a point to deflect the ongoing insecurity in your region. When I bring attention to food insecurity in your own city, you prejudicially claim only Bantus and Eelaays need food aid. Just sad twisted fucks, no wonder Mogadishu has been like that for 30 years.
I have hundreds of relatives in Xamar and literally none of them have needed aid.

They are mostly wealthy enough to sustain themselves and the few that aren’t have enough connections abroad and in Xamar to get help.

I’m sure it’s the same for anyone from major qabiils @Rationale but ofc we should help those can’t afford it or have no support from elsewhere because of their connections.

repo

VIP
I have hundreds of relatives in Xamar and literally none of them have needed aid.

They are mostly wealthy enough to sustain themselves and the few that aren’t have enough connections abroad and in Xamar to get help.

I’m sure it’s the same for anyone from major qabiils @Rationale but ofc we should help those can’t afford it or have no support from elsewhere because of their connections.
I have had enough of this racism. May Allah guide you, amen.

We do get food and water to our people as is done during all droughts. You are repeating false slogans in a futile attempt to deflect attention away from your current condition.

You are projecting with the swine comment, a pig shits where he eats and sleeps. That's what you have been doing in Mogadishu for 30 years.
Keep living in denial you dumb doofaar. Next time you think you can politicize qaraxs in Xamar remember there is some ayeeyo in Bari facing starvation.

Trending