Massive explosions and gunmen storm Hotel Hayat Mogadishu hotel raided!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Abu Mansuur Roobow the terrorist Wasiir has already done his work

TekNiKo

VIP
Subhanallah this is what happens when terrorists infiltrate the government
They were targeting KG owned hotel, its clear DamulShabaab have hired Mahad Karatay and Rooboow to eliminate their political enemies

CBB/reer Bahal are happy about terrorism

300348878_1778920612476671_4765185142947379706_n.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP

Indeed Mahad Karatay and Mahad Salaad work together! May Allah save shacabka Muqdisho😭😭😭

They were targeting KG owned hotel, its clear DamulShabaab have hired Mahad Karatay and Rooboow to eliminate their political enemies

May allah protect the KG MPs. This is a clear political attack on KG. There is no doubt Damul Qushaash is behind this.

TekNiKo

VIP
These children are missing inside Hayat Hotel and mother is worried sick

We have to be strong and show CBB enemies how resilient we are. They enemy has made many plans to kill and injury us. This is the time to re-double our efforts. We must speak with once voice and go forward in one move, together united. Victory is near. We have been through worse than this.

Based

VIP
We have to be strong and show CBB enemies how resilient we are. They enemy has made many plans to kill and injury us. This is the time to re-double our efforts. We must speak with once voice and go forward in one move, together united. Victory is near. We have been through worse than this.
Al Shabaab molesting us and you are talking about CBB like a broken record. Pray for the victims and move on.

Based

VIP
Aun intii dhimatey reer muqdisho haven’t seen something like this in years. Al shabab obviously have many connections in the government