Massive explosions and gunmen storm Hotel Hayat Mogadishu hotel raided!

Reborn
AUN

Security should be led by the local natives in Mogadishu who have something to defend and fight for.Removing leeches should be the first task to bring peace.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Keep living in denial you dumb doofaar. Next time you think you can politicize qaraxs in Xamar remember there is some ayeeyo in Bari facing starvation.
I was going to let it go but my conscience couldn't let me cause you are a Hutu.

Remember, yesterday was just another ordinary Friday in Xamar and an ayeeyo in Bari will get her meal unlike the poor sucker waiting for that stolen UAE aid in Mogadishu.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Honestly no joke, Farmaajo should be arrested and tried for his crimes at this point. This is an inside job if I’ve ever seen one

Honestly no joke, Farmaajo should be arrested and tried for his crimes at this point. This is an inside job if I’ve ever seen one
Are you actually blaming Farmaajo?

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Farmaajo has been gone for a few months and security has already deteriorated. Alshabab has never taken over a hotel for this long before.Fahad Yasin had agents throughout Alshabab and thus was always a few steps ahead of the enemy.

Mahad salad is opposed to the very nature of NISA and has room temperature IQ. I expect Alshabab to keep up with these attacks.

I was going to let it go but my conscience couldn't let me cause you are a Hutu.

Remember, yesterday was just another ordinary Friday in Xamar and an ayeeyo in Bari will get her meal unlike the poor sucker waiting for that stolen UAE aid in Mogadishu.
I have barely met any hawiye begging in xamar. It’s mainly eelay and Bantu. You won’t find any hawiye begging for food aid

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Keep blaming Farmaajo who is simply chilling in his house. Its hawiyas killing hawiyas just like how yall killed General Galaal. No shame blaming others for your failure!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Almost 40 people dead! Wallahi HSM is a failure! Hotels were never attacked under Farmaajo due to good intel by Fahad.

Trending

Latest posts