Massive explosions and gunmen storm Hotel Hayat Mogadishu hotel raided!

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Xamar is a hostage to the absolute worst criminals in all of Somalia including that God foresaken govt where war criminals and terrorists have been given seats instead of doing the just thing and executing them. I doubt Xamar will see peace for a long time.

First Somaliland will spend then they’ll start bringing in their troops and slowly integrate and dismantle the clan militias that are originally bought off. Then the money taps are turned off and their taxed. But hey short term money is good
Las Anod is lost for good so is Tukaraq it seems like Boocaame is the next town to be pacified. But hey shitting on HSM is more important to these intellectual giants.
:kanyeshrug:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Las Anod is lost for good so is Tukaraq it seems like Boocaame is the next town to be pacified. But hey shitting on HSM is more important to these intellectual giants.
And while they’re all arrested whenever SL police feels like it, they’ll claim they control their areas.

I’m convinced this is a diaspora obsession who for whatever reason think they’re still part of Somalia. They should go see for themselves the reality on the ground, they get karbaashed for a blue jacket.

I’m not sure the SL citizens of Laascaanood have any time to focus on Xamar politics.

And while they’re all arrested whenever SL police feels like it, they’ll claim they control their areas.

I’m convinced this is a diaspora obsession who for whatever reason think they’re still part of Somalia. They should go see for themselves the reality on the ground, they get karbaashed for a blue jacket.

I’m not sure the SL citizens of Laascaanood have any time to focus on Xamar politics.
One call from @Dharbaaxo Jin and anyone in Las Anod who is rocking the blue flag even in their private bed chambers will be arrested.

I think they(booli qaran diaspora) have given up on their lands and are now hellbent on making us accept them in Xamar.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Instead of having wet dreams of our destruction focus on puntland because before you know it you'll be a part of somaliland.
First Somaliland will spend then they’ll start bringing in their troops and slowly integrate and dismantle the clan militias that are originally bought off. Then the money taps are turned off and they’re taxed. But hey short term money is good
Now this is what you call coping. While their city is getting blown up as usual, they think deflecting is going to help. Imagine being protected by 20,000 AMISOM troops and still failing.

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

bidenkulaha

GalYare
One call from @Dharbaaxo Jin and anyone in Las Anod who is rocking the blue flag even in their private bed chambers will be arrested.

I think they(booli qaran diaspora) have given up on their lands and are now hellbent on making us accept them in Xamar.
I always figured they want to move to Xamar like Xijaar and his ilk. They can wave their khaatumo flags in Xamar freely unlike in their lands.

They are far too invested. It’s very weird. Outside of the few insane PL users here like @repo most avoid Xamar politics and at least with MX you can see why they’re so obsessed given aabo Farmaajo is still squatting here but yet the most obsessed of all are SL citizens. Incredible. 90% of CBB don’t live in Somalia :francis:

Now this is what you call coping. While their city is getting blown up as usual, they think deflecting is going to help. Imagine being protected by 20,000 AMISOM troops and still failing.

Simple reason they can stroll into the city unopposed and siege a govt client hotel is because reer unuka leh are both government and Al-shaytaan.

No checkpoints to go through, no one saw them stroll in. ungovernable people.

No qarax and life is still harsh in PL. Last time I checked people are starving to death there, I think you have more pressing issues than worrying about what happens outside of PL. 20 years of peace is worth nada when you can't get plate of food to your folk.
The Game Lol GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

I always figured they want to move to Xamar like Xijaar and his ilk. They can wave their khaatumo flags in Xamar freely unlike in their lands.

They are far too invested. It’s very weird. Outside of the few insane PL users here like @repo most avoid Xamar politics and at least with MX you can see why they’re so obsessed given aabo Farmaajo is still squatting here but yet the most obsessed of all are SL citizens. Incredible. 90% of CBB don’t live in Somalia :francis:
I think he/she regularly sees nightmares of Hawiye invading PL. Someone should tell them our ancestor already left those lands for a reason.
Good Night GIF

repo

VIP

All I read is "please don't talk about Xamar, I'm ashamed".
No qarax and life is still harsh in PL. Last time I checked people are starving to death there, I think you have more pressing issues than worrying about what happens outside of PL. 20 years of peace is worth nada when you can't get plate of food to your folk.
The Game Lol GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
This is coming from a Hawiye, famine central.

Al-Shabaab is a death squad group, nurtured by all of foreign powers who are interfering in Somalia, mainly USA, UK, EU, UAE, and other countries in the region. They're nothing but a gun-for-hire, criminal enterprise.

The Somali govt is also handicapped by the thugs who are based in Halane, by the constant infighting, and by the pandemic corruption where meager resources are looted by Somali politicians.

The Somali people are also one of the loudest and stupidest people on earth. They worship clan, meaning every corrupt, foreign agent, and terrorist killer can still hide amongst the population because his clansmen wont turn him over.

So the end result is an endless cycle of violence and agony faced by our vulnerable population.

You are in the same boat, actually even worse off than the Hawiye that ''can't protect themselves''. You dumb fucks are starving to death while there is zero conflict going on. You are A retarded or B retarded. Your choice.

repo

VIP
Simple reason they can stroll into the city unopposed and siege a govt client hotel is because reer unuka leh are both government and Al-shaytaan.

No checkpoints to go through, no one saw them stroll in. ungovernable people.
They are 2 sides of the same coin. Mogadishu is a Hawiye territory, the responsibility is on them.
You are in the same boat, actually even worse off than the Hawiye that ''can't protect themselves''. You dumb fucks are starving to death while there is zero conflict going on. You are A retarded or B retarded. Your choice.
No one is starving to death, Hutu f*ck. Try coping a little harder, I know you feel ashamed of what you are. This is the place you said I wanted to live in.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think he/she regularly sees nightmares of Hawiye invading PL. Someone should tell them our ancestor already left those lands for a reason.
Good Night GIF
And then they/she will say they/she doesn’t want to live or care about Xamar. Yet every other post is about Xamar :francis:

Let’s be honest the droughts are affecting all of Somalia so we shouldn’t politicise like you always do but the one region that is not feeling it’s affects is Xamar. Banadir is the only region that is not going to be in famine once again.

The worst affects are in KG/Jubbada due to major Shabaab insecurities. Just like in 2011 when hundreds of thousands died in the south.

repo

VIP
And then they/she will say they/she doesn’t want to live or care about Xamar. Yet every other post is about Xamar :francis:

Let’s be honest the droughts are affecting all of Somalia so we shouldn’t politicise like you always do but the one region that is not feeling it’s affects is Xamar. Banadir is the only region that is not going to be in famine once again.

The worst affects are in KG/Jubbada due to major Shabaab insecurities. Just like in 2011 when hundreds of thousands died in the south.
Who brought up drought, you fucking dimwit Hutu?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Who brought up drought, you fucking dimwit Hutu?
You talked about the famine which is caused by droughts. You politicised the famine so of course I’m going to talk about the droughts which are causing it.

Instead of xaaring in every thread and swearing all the time, I recommend having a banana to curb your dhiig kar

I just find it funny that after 20 years of stability PL can't still feed itself. If she comes here flinging shit I will remind him that PL is still a massive shithole. She brags there is no qarax but still starves.
:drakekidding: :drakekidding: :russ:

repo

VIP
You talked about the famine which is caused by droughts. You politicised the famine so of course I’m going to talk about the droughts which are causing it.

Instead of xaaring in every thread and swearing all the time, I recommend having a banana to curb your dhiig kar
Look at this Cayr, bum. Dishonesty and deception is a Hutu virtue. Who brought up that topic?

Trending