Massive explosions and gunmen storm Hotel Hayat Mogadishu hotel raided!

They've spent Billions on AMISOM. Soldiers from random African countries that are not willing to bleed for Somalia. They don't care for the safety of Somalis, to them it is just another cheque and meal. The African countries love it. They get the West to pay for their army and equipment without risking any soldiers. All AMISOM does is sit at a base all day. You ever notice how whenever any of them die it is at a base never an offensive operation. Imagine if they put all that money into building Somali armies. It is some sick political game these African nations play. They will keep this racket going on as long as they can.
I just saw Nigerian police officers arriving in Xamar. What the hell can Nigerians police when they don't even speak the same language???

In the end we only have ourselves to blame. FGS should develop a tight taxation system and focus on enforcing it in Xamar and certain large towns in Banadir.

I just saw Nigerian police officers arriving in Xamar. What the hell can Nigerians police when they don't even speak the same language???

In the end we only have ourselves to blame. FGS should develop a tight taxation system and focus on enforcing it in Xamar and certain large towns in Banadir.

They don't support any peace. They sit at the airport and base living in better conditions with higher salaries than our own troops. There is supposedly going to be a large offensive operation soon that HSM has been alluding to. I assume those 5k troops from Eritrea will be involved, and now it seems we have drones in the sky again. Let's see if this administration is successful in taking down those scum. I have high hopes after their failed plot in Ogaden. They are becoming very desperate and weak. We are at a point now where we outnumber them greatly I expect results soon, tired of this.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They've spent Billions on AMISOM. Soldiers from random African countries that are not willing to bleed for Somalia. They don't care for the safety of Somalis, to them it is just another cheque and meal. The African countries love it. They get the West to pay for their army and equipment without risking any soldiers. All AMISOM does is sit at a base all day. You ever notice how whenever any of them die it is at a base never an offensive operation. Imagine if they put all that money into building Somali armies. It is some sick political game these African nations play. They will keep this racket going on as long as they can.
Why should AMISOM fight for Somalis? Why can't you fight for yourselves? Shabaab have AK and explosives, not high tech gear. Danab has the same plus more arms, night vision goggles, drone support. Why do you have to be paid by the West to free your own land? Are you not ashamed?

Why should AMISOM fight for Somalis? Why can't you fight for yourselves? Shabaab have AK and explosives, not high tech gear. Danab has the same plus more arms, night vision goggles, drone support. Why do you have to be paid by the West to free your own land? Are you not ashamed?
I didn't say AMISOM should, just that they won't so they are a waste. You think fighting a terrorist insurgency is something simple? Look at how long West African countries have been fighting boko haram. Somali armies do not have enough equipment, up to 30% are unarmed, meanwhile AMISOM is funded to do nothing. We can fight for ourselves, but we need a much larger army and superior weaponry to wipe them out quickly. Your last point is the stupidest. We are a poor country facing a drought, famine, cholera epidemic, etc and yet you think it is embarrassing to have the West donate some equipment which we are lacking. If we had the guns and machinery instead of this weapons embargo I promise you many Somalis wouldn't need a dime to protect their land.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I didn't say AMISOM should, just that they won't so they are a waste. You think fighting a terrorist insurgency is something simple? Look at how long West African countries have been fighting boko haram. Somali armies do not have enough equipment, up to 30% are unarmed, meanwhile AMISOM is funded to do nothing. We can fight for ourselves, but we need a much larger army and superior weaponry to wipe them out quickly. Your last point is the stupidest. We are a poor country facing a drought, famine, cholera epidemic, etc and yet you think it is embarrassing to have the West donate some equipment which we are lacking. If we had the guns and machinery instead of this weapons embargo I promise you many Somalis wouldn't need a dime to protect their land.
I think it's embarrassing chastising Africa or the West for not supporting you in a war you are not willing to fight yourselves. Military equipment is routinely stolen and sold on the open market or to Shabaab. You can read all about it in the UN reports but some of you think there's a massive conspiracy against Somalia.

I think it's embarrassing chastising Africa or the West for not supporting you in a war you are not willing to fight yourselves. Military equipment is routinely stolen and sold on the open market or to Shabaab. You can read all about it in the UN reports but some of you think there's a massive conspiracy against Somalia.
You keep saying you you you, may I ask what country you are from?

Puntland.
Okay I am from PL as well. I assume you've already given up on the country? No more unity? Let me pull out the 2050 Somalia image then😂
Thenearfuture.jpg

Based

VIP
Writing paragraphs about a dead man is the definition of PTSD. You will never lead this nation more than 4 years. Farmaajo did five, longer than any other hawiye candidate and he did it without even trying. He taught you a little something about governance which is why you want HSM to match his record, you don’t want him in there for 4. You want him in there for 5, and if you had it your way, you would stay in there forever locking the doors behind you. But unfortunately you don’t have the manpower nor the allies to do so. Instead you focus on looting your own relatives.
You kill and loot qabilka Biyamal and all the other decedents of the Dir clan that live in the south. You also claim territory that belongs to SWS and wanna steal their land. No one rates you, you rate yourself.
And what did farmaajo do in those 5 years? Zero

Instead of having wet dreams of our destruction focus on puntland because before you know it you'll be a part of somaliland.
They are celebrating not because they are part of SL, but because reer Sool know they're about to get a stimulus cheque from the government for their loyalty. Let them keep spending tax revenue from Hargeisa on this stupid quest of recognition.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They are celebrating not because they are part of SL, but because reer Sool know they're about to get a stimulus cheque from the government for their loyalty. Let them keep spending tax revenue from Hargeisa on this stupid quest of recognition.
First Somaliland will spend then they’ll start bringing in their troops and slowly integrate and dismantle the clan militias that are originally bought off. Then the money taps are turned off and they’re taxed. But hey short term money is good

Trending