Massive explosions and gunmen storm Hotel Hayat Mogadishu hotel raided!

If you’re Abgal you’re beneath me. You wash clothes for Bantus. I bet you money no one has ever heard of warculus and it makes sense why you go around saying Hiraab. You probably got tired of hearing, “war what?” :mjlaugh:
I count 16 names to Abgaal you dumb qooti who you count to in 16 names? No one has ever heard of them I bet.

We run Somalia, we ran Banadir, we run Hirshabelle, we run SNA what the f*ck does all of Sade do today forget your irrelevant qooti ancestor you count to in 16 names. Go hunt something you naked boon a jãreer has more sharaf than you, atleast wey asturanyihiin and they are building their own lands all over Africa.
:drakekidding:

I count 16 names to Abgaal you dumb qooti who you count to in 16 names? No one has ever heard of them I bet.

We run Somalia, we ran Banadir, we run Hirshabelle, we run SNA what the f*ck does all of Sade do today forget your irrelevant qooti ancestor you count to in 16 names. Go hunt something you naked boon a jãreer has more sharaf than you, atleast wey asturanyihiin and they are building their own land.
Let out it Hutu. You’re still beneath me :lawd:

Let out it Hutu. You’re still beneath me
Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Mashallah low numbers died. Al-shabab and CBB terrorist were all killed. The damage to property is small. Farmajoo, Fahad Yassien and Xijaar planned these attacks. But we have won. Farmajoo has packed the Somali army with Al-shabab CBB clans to help enable these attacks. we still have west Gedo officers brought by Farmajoo in our army

bidenkulaha

GalYare
74970842-10E1-45F5-8644-A81DD1849AF8.jpeg

Allaha u naxriisto Sheekh Maxamed Baabili (Guddoomiyihii Jaamacadda Al-Nuur ee ceelasha biyaha) who passed away.

40B8CBEA-A8A1-4426-99B3-0E8C66978517.jpeg

Former Galmudug Speaker, Ali Gacal Asir is injured, inshallah he recovers.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
These terrorist always attack hotels they know MP's and other government folks live. How many times have they successfully attempted these attacks? Ram the gate with a truck filled with explosives, followed by fighters going in. There must be people working with them inside or this is the result of 68 retardation. How hard is it to secure a hotel?

These terrorist always attack hotels they know MP's and other government folks live. How many times have they successfully attempted these attacks? Ram the gate with a truck filled with explosives, followed by fighters going in. There must be people working with them inside or this is the result of 68 retardation. How hard is it to secure a hotel?

What do you say to the allegation on here that Al Sheydaan is being supported by Ethiopia and that RX politicians that oppose Laftagareen are being targeted?

@Rationale HSM must announce the change in military police and mayor. A deep clean is needed. We can’t continue with Farmaajo appointees and expect security to improve.
Yeah he is already slowing the pace. This will be my last week of Guul wadanimo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HSM got to deliver he has everything he needs. Security and stability are a must.

What do you say to the allegation on here that Al Sheydaan is being supported by Ethiopia and that RX politicians that oppose Laftagareen are being targeted?
This is a lie. This attack was by damulqushaash headed by Mahad Salaad in union with Mahad karataay.

There plan was to also kill Farmaajo and Mukhtar Roobow but the plan didnt work. Mahad Salaad has direct orders from Shabaab to kill Mukhtar roobow as Shabaab see him as a traitor for working with the dowlad.