Massive explosions and gunmen storm Hotel Hayat Mogadishu hotel raided!

So you would go with Musevini as your new aabo. Odd choice but for you wecels a new dad is better than a no dad I guess.:ehh::snoop:
Did you forget 99% of the people who called Siyaad Barre aabo actually hailed from your qabil. Schools wouldn’t start in Xamar unless you sang this masterpiece. Ask your parents, even Hassan sang it because on camera he mentioned how the president of Somalia (MSB) helped him pay for his school supplies since he was a poor child with no father

Did you forget 99% of the people who called Siyaad Barre aabo actually hailed from your qabil. Schools wouldn’t start in Xamar unless you sang this masterpiece. Ask your parents, even Hassan sang it because on camera he mentioned how the president of Somalia (MSB) helped him pay for his school supplies since he was poor child with no father
Yeah its quite disturbing how you managed to force this wecel culture all over Somalia. I thank god we don't have to witness it anymore.
:rejoice:
Imagine volunteerily calling random men your aabo. What a flamboyant wecel activity.
:drakekidding::susp:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Did you forget 99% of the people who called Siyaad Barre aabo actually hailed from your qabil. Schools wouldn’t start in Xamar unless you sang this masterpiece. Ask your parents, even Hassan sang it because on camera he mentioned how the president of Somalia (MSB) helped him pay for his school supplies since he was a poor child with no father
Ngl when I first asked my father he said Barre was an incompetent fool and the economy died in the 70s so he left by the 80s for Europe. Avoided all the shit hitting the faan.

I’m not sure why you pretend this failure did anything for Somalia. Gaajo Gedo didn’t have toilets in his reign while he spent all the government resources in Xamar. Only for all him and his people to be either killed or exiled from the city within a month of war. What a legacy

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Yeah its quite disturbing how you managed to force this wecel culture all over Somalia. I thank god we don't have to witness it anymore.
Imagine volunteerily calling random men your aabo. What a flamboyant wecel activity.
Msb was prob a pedo making random ciyaal call him daddy 😂

Ngl when I first asked my father he said Barre was an incompetent fool and the economy died in the 70s so he left by the 80s for Europe. Avoided all the shit hitting the faan.

I’m not sure why you pretend this failure did anything for Somalia. Gaajo Gedo didn’t have toilets in his reign while he spent all the government resources in Xamar. Only for all him and his people to be either killed or exiled from the city within a month of war. What a legacy

Writing paragraphs about a dead man is the definition of PTSD. You will never lead this nation more than 4 years. Farmaajo did five, longer than any other hawiye candidate and he did it without even trying. He taught you a little something about governance which is why you want HSM to match his record, you don’t want him in there for 4. You want him in there for 5, and if you had it your way, you would stay in there forever locking the doors behind you. But unfortunately you don’t have the manpower nor the allies to do so. Instead you focus on looting your own relatives.
You kill and loot qabilka Biyamal and all the other decedents of the Dir clan that live in the south. You also claim territory that belongs to SWS and wanna steal their land. No one rates you, you rate yourself.

IMG_20220819_225806.jpg

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Ethiopian funded Shabaab wants to take out anti LG elders smh.

So sad to see that there are still ppl who fall for the Ethiopian antics. They don't want the best for you believe me.

Al shaydaan conveniently attacked Ethiopia so it could establish a buffer zone and signed military pacts with federal governments. Anyone linking this organisation outside of Ethiopia is a fool.

Writing paragraphs about a dead man is the definition of PTSD. You will never lead this nation more than 4 years. Farmaajo did five, longer than any other hawiye candidate and he did it without even trying. He taught you a little something about governance which is why you want HSM to match his record, you don’t want him in there for 4. You want him in there for 5, and if you had it your way, you would stay in there forever locking the doors behind you. But unfortunately you don’t have the manpower nor the allies to do so. Instead you focus on looting your own relatives.
You kill and loot qabilka Biyamal and all the other decedents of the Dir clan that live in the south. You also claim territory that belongs to SWS and wanna steal their land. No one rates you, you rate yourself.
:drakekidding:
Cry me a river you qooti quulle muncher, it is you who brought up MSB.

Farmaajo was there for 5 years simply because he was the most incompetent president we've had so far.

Sheikh Sharif took Somalia out of Transitional government and established FGS in 3.6 years.

HSM established four FMS, opened countless embassies garnered international support and made it to Forbes 100 most influential leaders list. In 4.6 years

While Farmaajo did lip service photo ops and tried to establish a dictatorship. He was so imcompetent that his pm took everything away from him. Ain't no body going to emulate him.
:drakekidding::drakekidding::mjlol:

:drakekidding:
Cry me a river you qooti quulle muncher, it is you who brought up MSB.

Farmaajo was there for 5 years simply because he was the most incompetent president we've had so far.

Sheikh Sharif took Somalia out of Transitional government and established FGS in 3.6 years.

HSM established four FMS, opened countless embassies garnered international support and made it to Forbes 100 most influential leaders list. In 4.6 years

While Farmaajo did lip service photo ops and tried to establish a dictatorship. He was so imcompetent that his pm took everything away from him.
:drakekidding::drakekidding::mjlol:
Talk to me when you’re clan is allowed in the villa. You’re not even qualified waxaad tahay habar kintir :gladbron::mjkkk:

You should stop speaking out Xamar, it’s not your city.

View attachment 234418
I have my own deegan but Xamar is the peoples city, and I ruled it the longest. It will take more than a GIF to push me away. The richest ROAD in Xamar is named JID MAREHAN. The villa is nicknamed Villada Sade. Everything in Xamar is named after me. I will continue ruling you. Horta how’s mudane Qoorqoor doing? Still can’t get rid of him I hear. I admit you do have confidence, I’ll give you that much. But if we were in a cafe somewhere in a public restaurant in front of a group of odeyaal I would be the one winning this debate and you would be running away with your tail tugged behind your ass.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I have my own deegan but Xamar is the peoples city, and I ruled it the longest. It will take more than a GIF to push me away. The richest ROAD in Xamar is named JID MAREHAN. The villa is nicknamed Villada Sade. Everything in Xamar is named after me. I will continue ruling you. Horta how’s Qoorqoor doing? Still can’t get rid of him right? Lol
QoorQoor waa nin rag. He fought many faqash fighting for the USC. He has named 8 HG degmos in Galmudug and many more to come. Balanbale, Gelinsoor will be given to HG, MX have 1 in Cabuduwaq where my kin even have seats now. He is supporting his Hiraab President HSM and dumped NN a long time ago.

Btw Jidka Mareehaan is in Bakaaraha and everyone knows who lives and owns Bakaaraha.

Is there anything more shameful than this that you want to brag about :mjlol:

Seriously, tell me your clan and I tell you mine. Even gaalos who are ajanabi know my qabil. Does anyone know yours?
My beel has produced 6 out of 10 Somali presidents, we are loved by the ppl they always elect us. My qabiil is the Laandheere Hiraab the owners of Villa Somalia. Tell me your quulle munching sub clan and I'll tell you mine. :)

QoorQoor waa nin rag. He fought many faqash fighting for the USC. He has named 8 HG degmos in Galmudug and many more to come. Balanbale, Gelinsoor will be given to HG, MX have 1 in Cabuduwaq where my kin even have seats now. He is supporting his Hiraab President HSM and dumped NN a long time ago.

Btw Jidka Mareehaan is in Bakaaraha and everyone knows who lives and owns Bakaaraha.

Is there anything more shameful than this that you want to brag about :mjlol:
Man qoorqoor is my bitçh and so are you.

I have my own deegan but Xamar is the peoples city, and I ruled it the longest. It will take more than a GIF to push me away. The richest ROAD in Xamar is named JID MAREHAN. The villa is nicknamed Villada Sade. Everything in Xamar is named after me. I will continue ruling you. Horta how’s mudane Qoorqoor doing? Still can’t get rid of him I hear. I admit you do have confidence, I’ll give you that much. But if we were in a cafe somewhere in a public restaurant in front of a group of odeyaal I would be the one winning this debate and you would be running away with your tail tugged behind your ass.
Jiid mareexaan is nowhere near the richest road in xamar. And I’m not even being biased

Trending