Massacres against Tuli Guleed , Jigjiga zone residents continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol somalianders diss us more than anyone. If you didn't have ties to us, you'd do the same

But dir power indeed
Please it’s the other isaaqs like gaajo yonis and or habar gus jeclo. We HA we love Djibouti since a lot of us live there and have long ties. We eat well together my dir brother. Those other two isaaq subclan are like our little brothers who figh with each other. Just ignore them

@Bohol

Cabdi Iley has been persecuting and massacring the Jaarso for the last 10 years and was using the Geri against them. This is their revenge.

Plus these two clans have been warring with eachother for the last 100 years. They intermarry with eachother and fight eachtother.

May the best man win. I dont really give a damn if Geri is wiped out of existence. Dont start shit you cant handle and then cry like a .

@Bohol

Cabdi Iley has been persecuting and massacring the Jaarso for the last 10 years and was using the Geri against them. This is their revenge.

Plus these two clans have been warring with eachother for the last 100 years. They intermarry with eachother and fight eachtother.

May the best man win. I dont really give a damn if Geri is wiped out of existence. Dont start shit you cant handle and then cry like a .
I support Geri Koombe Kablalax my Jaberti cousins InShaAllah they karbaasg Oromos and flip floppers down with Akisho and Jaarso and the other flip floppers

Viva Mujahidenta Geri

@Bohol

Out of the 16 people killed in babble and tuliguleed only 4 were geri. Jaarso were under geri rule forever but geri messed up when they started to intermarry. This isn't petty clan fighting this is oromos thinking they can start shit with unarmed somalis.

I support Geri Koombe Kablalax my Jaberti cousins InShaAllah they karbaasg Oromos and flip floppers down with Akisho and Jaarso and the other flip floppers

Viva Mujahidenta Geri

Geri dont even exist anymore sxb. Blame Cabdi Iley, he threw them under the bus. Tuli guleed and Jinacsaney have been taken over.

Jaarso are not playing games haha

Out of the 16 people killed in babble and tuliguleed only 4 were geri. Jaarso were under geri rule forever but geri messed up when they started to intermarry. This isn't petty clan fighting this is oromos thinking they can start shit with unarmed somalis.

Geri will become extinct in the next 2 years wallahi at this rate.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Geri dont even exist anymore sxb. Blame Cabdi Iley, he threw them under the bus. Tuli guleed and Jinacsaney have been taken over.

Jaarso are not playing games haha

Sxb, these Jaarso people are claiming their Oromo identity and at the same time they're slaughtering Somalis. That shouldn't be accepted.

Sxb, these Jaarso people are claiming their Oromo identity and at the same time they're slaughtering Somalis. That shouldn't be accepted.

Bro wallahi Im telling you, this conflict is between two qabiils loool.

Geri and Jaarso whove been fighting with eachother for the last 100 years. This recent conflict was instigated by Cabdi Iley, he was the one who told the Geri to kill the Jaarso. They were stupid enough to listen to that fat piece of shit.

What do you mean geri all Somalis will become extinct in 10 years at this rate. Stop the qabyalad bro

was this jaarso too

Brother, this is my region where I come from so I know what Im talking about.

The conflict is only two areas:

Moyale and the fighting is between Garre and Boran who have been fighting for the past 2 centuries and also intermarry with eachother.

Tuli Guleed/Jinacsaney which is between Geri and Jarso, theyve also been intermarrying for the past 100 years and fighting too. This latest conflict was instigated by Cabdi Iley.

Blame him sxb. This has nothing to do with qabiil.

Moyale and the fighting is between Garre and Boran who have been fighting for the past 2 centuries and also intermarry with eachother.

Tuli Guleed/Jinacsaney which is between Geri and Jarso, theyve also been intermarrying for the past 100 years and fighting too. This latest conflict was instigated by Cabdi Iley.

Also Af Garre is a Oromo language @Cumar

Im well aware of the stuff that was instigated by abdi but it has gone well beyond that. The people killed yesterday were killed by oromo militias and out 16 , only 4 was geri. Didn't you see jawar saying the fighting should stop since abdi iley is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending