Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
If it wasn't for Marehan and Ogaden expansions the Somali border would be at the Juba River, enclave boy.

Why do we never hear of major Oromo assimilation issues with Darods? :dwill:
Reer Xasan ain't flip floppers even though they border Oromos :francis:
Do we hear of Geri being compared to flip floppers? :francis:
Gucci Mane come get your Akisho boys:drakekidding:

Akishos don't just live with HA and Samaroons, some live with Daroods as well. They are Oromos who claim Dir.

screen-shot-2018-08-10-at-23-42-09-png.52115

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I noticed a lot of darood sub clans have names of pre Islamic Somalis?

Maybe that’s why?

They have clan names like Jidwaaq and Siwaaqroon and degeens like Abudwaaq. Waaq is a pre-Islamic Somali religion so it really shows you how old these Somali clans are and debunks the myth of Daroods coming from Yemen lol.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I read somewhere that parts of Yabare Jidwaaq were assimilated.

Yes, in the 16th century and Geri Kombe were also important members of Adal Sultanate and they too faced some form of assimilation from the Oromos not just the Dirs in Hararghe. However, you have some proud liars who vehemently deny this.

Last edited:
I read somewhere that parts of Yabare Jidwaaq were assimilated.
Yeah some were assimilated around the harar area along with parts of other somali clans that lived in the hararghe highlands before oromo expansion. They kept their abtirsi and even have connection with the yabare in the jigjiga area, every year they come with truckloads of khat and fruits/vegetables from their farms .

Jaarso and akisho flipflop too much especially when it suits them, if they want to be considered Somali they need to claim some other clans. jaarso and akisho waa ofiacally oromo no coming back .

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
By the way the somalis killed today only 1 was geri, 4 were gelimeys and 2 marehan. So that debunks the "jaarso vs geri" thing .

Doesn't matter waryaa, you have to look at it they way do. When Liyu attacks them they say Somalis attacked. We have to develop the same mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending