Massacres against Tuli Guleed , Jigjiga zone residents continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Af Garre is a Oromo language @Cumar

Garre is a confederation of two clans that have come together. Tuuf and Quranyahow. Tuuf is a Samaaale clan, whilst Quranyahow is a Maxamed Xanaftire Mahe Dir clan.

Their language is not Oromo. Garre language's closest relative is Boni.

Heavy fighting going on in shilabo right now between federal forces and liyu police (defending the oil I guess). Ahmed Shide the federal communications minister cut the internet for the entire shabelle province. Ahmed Shide's mom is garre his wife is also Somali and his father an Oromo and an odpo member. He was abdi iley's right hand man but today abdi is in jail and Ahmed shide gets handpicked by Abiy to be the chairman of the Somali region ruling party. The guy got rich of Somali blood. He's currently building a 5 star hotel in Nazareth.

Heavy fighting going on in shilabo right now between federal forces and liyu police (defending the oil I guess). Ahmed Shide the federal communications minister cut the internet for the entire shabelle province. Ahmed Shide's mom is garre his wife is also Somali and his father an Oromo and an odpo member. He was abdi iley's right hand man but today abdi is in jail and Ahmed shide gets handpicked by Abiy to be the chairman of the Somali region ruling party. The guy got rich of Somali blood. He's currently building a 5 star hotel in Nazareth.

Your lying through your teeth. Trying to discredit Ahmed Shide by claiming his dad is Oromo? Sxb, his qabiil is known, his people are known. He is Gurre/Akisho who are a Madaxweyne Dir subclan. I know it hurts you that he isn't from your qabiil.

Troll somewhere else with your lies.

Its only second to nuclear weapons in effectiveness

:faysalwtf:
Am I gonna have to rethink my fetish of Isaaq girls? :mjcry:

Garre is a confederation of two clans that have come together. Tuuf and Quranyahow. Tuuf is a Samaaale clan, whilst Quranyahow is a Maxamed Xanaftire Mahe Dir clan.

Their language is not Oromo. Garre language's closest relative is Boni.
Bro we border them in Gedo we even had a Oromo on here translate some Af Garre for us :mindblown:
@Factz

Your lying through your teeth. Trying to discredit Ahmed Shide by claiming his dad is Oromo? Sxb, his qabiil is known, his people are known. He is Gurre/Akisho who are a Madaxweyne Dir subclan. I know it hurts you that he isn't from your qabiil.

:faysalwtf: @Fahad Yasin Where the f*ck is Abdi Iley A CONFIRMED ETHNIC SOMALI smh f*ck THAT AKISHO c*nt NACALA KU YAAL

Some pre-Islamic names exist in Isaaq especially Ciise Muuse. You are right Darood and Hawiye have more though.

View attachment 53152

View attachment 53151 View attachment 53150
View attachment 53149

Source (in French) https://segments.noblogs.org/files/...M.-Mohamed-Abdi-1992-Mohamed-Mohamed-Abdi.pdf

Baal? As in the Canaanite god Baal? I don't think so. First, the Semitic god is pronounced 'Ba3al". Secondly, 'baal' in Somali means "wing". Nothing to do with a preislamic religion.

Lol since when did akisho become dir? The guy is a stupid jajuus wether he is Oromo or Somali pink or yellow no-one cares. What makes him any different than abdi iley who you were calling a piece of shit?
you tell me this guy is Somali :what1: just take a listen

Lol since when did akisho become dir? The guy is a stupid jajuus wether he is Oromo or Somali pink or yellow no-one cares. What makes him any different than abdi iley who you were calling a piece of shit?
you tell me this guy is Somali :what1: just take a listen

Akisho/Gurre are a Somali clanbu they became Oromozed through centuries of intermarriage. When the Adal Empire was destroyed, the Akisho were one of the first clans to be Oromozed.

Akisho are native to Waqooyi Galbeed region, they are native and live in Gabiley/Borama areas. They cannot be Oromo

Akisho/Gurre are a Somali clanbu they became Oromozed through centuries of intermarriage. When the Adal Empire was destroyed, the Akisho were one of the first clans to be Oromozed.

Akisho are native to Waqooyi Galbeed region, they are native and live in Gabiley/Borama areas. They cannot be Oromo
If thats what you believe so be it . The akisho I know are somalized oromos who are the descendets of the oromos who invaded Somali lands and were defeated by wilwaal, even they know this. They are good peaceful people tho and don't flipflop as much as jaarso since they dont border Oromo .

If thats what you believe so be it . The akisho I know are somalized oromos who are the descendets of the oromos who invaded Somali lands and were defeated by wilwaal, even they know this. They are good peaceful people tho and don't flipflop as much as jaarso since they dont border Oromo .

Akisho are more Somali than Geri and your clan sxb. They died for Somalinimo against the Habeshas.

Akisho are more Somali than Geri and your clan sxb. They died for Somalinimo against the Habeshas.
f*ck outta here. Geri are undisputed Somalis but you are here trying to prove to us that a laangaab oromo clan is Somali :ulyin: @Cumar already mentioned they are Somalized Oromos his clan borders them read the quoted post below

Akishos don't just live with HA and Samaroons, some live with Daroods as well. They are Oromos who claim Dir.

screen-shot-2018-08-10-at-23-42-09-png.52115

LOL geri and my clan were fighting for somalinimo and islam in the 15th century, my clan (wiilwaal) fought and freed somalis from Oromo invaders , my clan (hawk taako) fought for the independence of Somalia.

f*ck outta here. Geri are undisputed Somalis but you are here trying to prove to us that a laangaab oromo clan is Somali :ulyin: @Cumar already mentioned they are Somalized Oromos his clan borders them read the quoted post below

Read the last sentence of what you quoted lol.

Since you only respect the Cadaan man, here:
ehggg5.jpg

Humanitarian Crises and International Relations 1959-2013
By Fabienne Le Houérou

Source:
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...dAhXqJsAKHftVDi4Q6AEIMTAC#v=onepage&q&f=false

Once again, there are thousands of Geri who live in Oromia and identify as Oromo. Your propaganada will not work here.

Akisho are more Somali than Geri.

LOL geri and my clan were fighting for somalinimo and islam in the 15th century, my clan (wiilwaal) fought and freed somalis from Oromo invaders , my clan (hawk taako) fought for the independence of Somalia.

Geri dont even live in Somalia. Akisho are native to Waqooyi Galbeed. Theyre more Somali than you!

like I said I don't give a crap. This isn't about clan. You must like seeing innocent somalis killed everyday as long as their not from your clan right

I have a question for you:

Do you consider the Geri who speak aff Oromo as their first tongue to be Somali or Oromo?

Lets see your logic

I have a question for you:

Do you consider the Geri who speak aff Oromo as their first tongue to be Somali or Oromo?

Lets see your logic
Again with the geri obsession....

They are Somali

Do you consider the Somali kid born in Norway and doesn't speak a lick of Somali as norweigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending