Marrying A Somali Transsexual

Would You Marry A Hot Trans Woman?

• Yes, it's all about curves in the right places

• Maybe, if I can't make it in the dating market

• No, I'm a transphobic bigot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you say but we all know your anus was expanded so much it would put lisa ann to shame so you are not only a loving you are also a of legendary proportions do you still keep in contact with tyrone?
Good to see Lisa Ann getting the recognition she deserves on SSpot. She's a fugitive hoor al-ayn.

lover? Not sure I follow. You do seem rather obsessed with lovers I must say, child. Probably you've been watching too much gay starring well hung kneegrows. Give Xvideos a break man, and try dating for a change.

Good to see Lisa Ann getting the recognition she deserves on SSpot. She's a fugitive hoor al-ayn.

lover? Not sure I follow. You do seem rather obsessed with lovers I must say, child. Probably you've been watching too much gay starring well hung kneegrows. Give Xvideos a break man, and try dating for a change.
Why are you speaking about male genitles I would assume you would get vietnam like flashbacks when talking about them
tenor.gif

@lone gives me flashbacks of the missionaries who tried to make me do rukuuc for Ciise Banu Maryam in order to get rescued from the sinking boat I was on during my sea migration to Europe across the Med. Christian dawah is brutal.
The holy church takes advantage of the poor. The church is pillaging the African continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.