Married at 16 woow

Status
Not open for further replies.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Neither you gotta be ideologically consistent. Not stepped foot in a club since December and I've not been inside a mosque since last summer (was in Somalia).

I agree with being consistent but masjidka iyo clubka maxa isku xiray? Yikes.. but anyway u seem like a smart fella, hortaa hore Alle.

I don't like the double standards but this is kinda gross. Talk about cradle snatching.

If he was like 20 then I would ha e found his story cute, but 16 is far too young. Also, British 16 yr olds are notoriously immature. Seems as though he had a very good head on his shoulders even as a teenager.

Does this mean you wouldn't date a 20 year old when you reach 40?

I don't like the double standards but this is kinda gross. Talk about cradle snatching.

If he was like 20 then I would ha e found his story cute, but 16 is far too young. Also, British 16 yr olds are notoriously immature. Seems as though he had a very good head on his shoulders even as a teenager.

Not enough captain save-a-hoes to go around I'm afraid. You will most likely remain single with your kid(s) for the rest of your life...
Good luck though.

IstarZ

Not really a Muslim but I am still against degeneracy.

Good start. Anyway it’s your choice.

Not enough captain save-a-hoes to go around I'm afraid. You will most likely remain single with your kid(s) for the rest of your life...
Good luck though.

War maxa ku helay? Don’t speak to her like that if you claim to not support degenerate behavior.

Good luck though.

Just because a woman has kids doesn't mean she is a hoe. People get remarried all the time.

(Sidenote: Many men marry hoes and turn them into housewives)

Also, i'm not a hoe. Don't mistaken me for your close ones.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hmm. A bit harsh but she is does defend s.

You use the word "degeneracy" generously & yet u r preaching about what is "harsh"? I would say more except i dont want the aggravation of my post being deleted for arbitrary reasons.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@IstarZ

I say Salaam
9914.jpg

IstarZ

^^ @Basra fuuceey waan kaa qaaday salaanta

Naa talk some sense into these kids. Halaga faaido fadhigaaga balaaran.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
^^ @Basra fuuceey waan kaa qaaday salaanta

Naa talk some sense into these kids. Halaga faaido fadhigaaga balaaran.

I must say your avatar/dm looks very optimistic to me. It lifts my mood up. I cant pin point what causes my mood lift. Is it those little cute legs and hands? the teeth? The furry fur? or Just it is waving Salaam?

The current French President as a school boy (15) began dating his wife who was his teacher at the time (40) :faysalwtf:she is 24 years his senior :dead1:

IstarZ

I must say your avatar/dm looks very optimistic to me. It lifts my mood up. I cant pin point what causes my mood lift. Is it those little cute legs and hands? the teeth? The furry fur? or Just it is waving Salaam?

Does make you feel more comfy with your baruur? I imagine inaad saas uu baraaqsatid when you’re on sspot :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending