Married at 16 woow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meditation is legit. I used to meditate early in the morning while focusing on my goals every day, and it gave me great focus.

I will do it again, for sure.

Isaac Newton was obsessed with alchemy. I found it fascinating myself, though not read many books on it. What do you think of Jewish mysticism (Kabbalah)?

Convoluted Saturn worship which loans most of its core beliefs from zooroastrianism/Hermeticism.

I can't remember the original source but a sect of deviant Jews in the ottoman empire believed that sinning will speed up the arrival of the Messiah.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Convoluted Saturn worship which loans most of its core beliefs from zooroastrianism/Hermeticism.

I can't remember the original source but a sect of deviant Jews in the ottoman empire believed that sinning will speed up the arrival of the Messiah.
Those beliefs were acquired during the Babylonian Captivity, after the Fall of Jerusalem and destruction of the Kingdom of Judah

Manly P Hall (1901–1990), mystic and a 33rd degreemason, taught that each of the three Abrahamic faiths has a planet that governs that religion. Judaism is Saturn: the symbol of Judaism is a hexagram symbol of Saturn, and the day of worship is on Saturday, day of Saturn. Christianity is the Sun: the symbol of Christianity is the cross symbol of the Sun, and the day of worship is Sunday, day of the Sun. Islam is Venus: the symbol of Islam is the star and crescent (the star commonly thought to represent Venus), and the day of worship is on Friday

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrolatry

Reminds me of the strange alliance of the Evangelical Christians in the U.S and the Orthodox Jewish community who are strictly pro Israel. They push for Zionism in politics in the hopes that it would speed up the process that the Messiah would come down and rule the earth defeating all evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending