Married at 16 woow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Does make you feel more comfy with your baruur? I imagine inaad saas uu baraaqsatid when you’re on sspot :siilaanyolaugh:

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Also, British 16 yr olds are notoriously immature. Seems as though he had a very good head on his shoulders even as a teenager.
There is a huge difference between 16 years old 20+ years ago and 16 years old today.

People tend to mature younger back then.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Good for him, we need to stop this babying culture, 15 is old enough for a man to lead a nation let alone get married

You struck me as one of them Muslim Alt-right niggas. What's the point in being against degeneracy if you don't believe in the value framework of religion?

I like religion, it's useful for keeping people with weak wills in check. I've stopped calling myself a Muslim because I know nothing and I was simply born into the faith.

Nothing is set in stone, the ends always justify the means and there will always be a disgruntled party in whatever action you take.
The end justifies the means argument is valid when you want to attain great things. And I follow that practice too.

Though I recognize, it contradicts the conventional ethical theory the ordinary person should follow because a lot of bad shit would happen if they lived based on Teleological ethics

Last edited:
I don't like the double standards but this is kinda gross. Talk about cradle snatching.

If he was like 20 then I would ha e found his story cute, but 16 is far too young. Also, British 16 yr olds are notoriously immature. Seems as though he had a very good head on his shoulders even as a teenager.
I noticed that by watching their teenage drama shows that they should stop

The end justifies the means argument is valid when you want to attain great things. And I follow that practice too.

Though I recognize, it contradicts the conventional ethical theory the ordinary person should follow because a lot of bad shit would happen if they lived based on Teleological ethics

Opinion on the occult?

Working with this guy I dont think thrse people are monogamous....probably only reason they been together for so long. I jist refuse to believe he been faithful since he was 16

World

VIP
The problem isn't the fact he married at 16.

It's the fact that he married a 25 year old woman with 3 kids who has obviously lost her youth and is nearing menopause.

She exploited and groomed him.

I thought occult were more like "Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn," not Buddhism and other mainstream spiritual practices.

I don't know much about it. Are you into that kind of stuff?

The breathing and meditation techniques I've applied to my day-to-day life. I also love reading the plethora of books written by alchemists, sages and witches. My current read:
TropermicCalculus.jpg

The breathing and meditation techniques I've applied to my day-to-day life. I also love reading the plethora of books written by alchemists, sages and witches. My current read:
View attachment 74638
Meditation is legit. I used to meditate early in the morning while focusing on my goals every day, and it gave me great focus.

I will do it again, for sure.

Isaac Newton was obsessed with alchemy. I found it fascinating myself, though not read many books on it. What do you think of Jewish mysticism (Kabbalah)?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Meditation is legit. I used to meditate early in the morning while focusing on my goals every day, and it gave me great focus.

I will do it again, for sure.

Isaac Newton was obsessed with alchemy. I found it fascinating myself, though not read many books on it. What do you think of Jewish mysticism (Kabbalah)?
Isn't that black magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending