Married at 16 woow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought somalis were bad. One of my bosses told me about his life and it shocked me. He is white English gaal. He met a 25 year old with 3 kids at 16 and within months he moved in with her and married her with his parents giving consent. 23 years later she gave him 2 kids and he raised all 5 kids and they are still married. I was absolutely amazed he took on that responsibility at that age and managed it.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
upload_2019-6-23_16-21-18.gif

For all the xoolo to flood this thread and call him a simp/cuck...

I thought somalis were bad. One of my bosses told me about his life and it shocked me. He is white English gaal. He met a 25 year old with 3 kids at 16 and within months he moved in with her and married her with his parents giving consent. 23 years later she gave him 2 kids and he raised all 5 kids and they are still married. I was absolutely amazed he took on that responsibility at that age and managed it.

Ask if he is a gypsy that is not english daqan.

Imagine the roles were reversed.

A 25-year-old man with kids marrying a 16-year-old girl with her looking after his kids and giving him more in the future.

:yacadiim:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He could be an Angel.........or

48412791-cartoon-man-character-in-business-suit-with-wings-and-halo-flying-in-the-air-metaphor-for-business-a.jpg

A Sugar daddy who likes young chickens

GettyImages-172418157-300x238.jpg

9yrs. Perhaps so, but would ppl say the same if the girl was 16? Most here would call him raggeedi and congratulate him.

The kid is still going through puberty... most boys arent done till 18/19. Through leveraging her pussy and using emotional manipulation she robbed an otherwise innocent teen of his youth.

>would ppl say the same if the girl was 16?
The vast majority of girls in my secondary school were fucking guys in uni on the side when they were 16. Depends on the age gap tbh... 19/20 year old guy with a 16 year old girl is aight.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
This was normal to do at that time for the gaal. Why are you surprised? This is slow becoming extinct for Somalis now. We are the first victims of feminism outside the gaalo world.

This was normal to do at that time for the gaal. Why are you surprised? This is slow becoming extinct for Somalis now. We are the first victims of feminism outside the gaalo world.

You've got to be able to criticise your daqan pick out the elements which aren't ideal (massive age gaps, fgm, blind qabyalad etc...) and discard them.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
The kid is still going through puberty... most boys arent done till 18/19. Through leveraging her pussy and using emotional manipulation she robbed an otherwise innocent teen of his youth.

>would ppl say the same if the girl was 16?
The vast majority of girls in my secondary school were fucking guys in uni on the side when they were 16. Depends on the age gap tbh... 19/20 year old guy with a 16 year old girl is aight.

So if he was just 2yrs older this would be okay? Is that your threshold? And how are they still together if he was “groomed”??

See if you have left it at that I might’ve bought your argument...girls at 16 are fast & loose with uni dudes which is acceptable but this miskiin was groomed :duck:

So if he was just 2yrs older this would be okay? Is that your threshold? And how are they still together if he was “groomed”??

See if you have left it at that I might’ve bought your argument...girls at 16 are wild with uni dudes which is acceptable but this miskiin was groomed :duck:

:bell: you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

You're in the Somali gaal discord server. The story is completely fictitious, it's purpose to bait the gullible "religious" minds of sspot. @SOMALI GENERAL is in on it.

I don't like the double standards but this is kinda gross. Talk about cradle snatching.

If he was like 20 then I would ha e found his story cute, but 16 is far too young. Also, British 16 yr olds are notoriously immature. Seems as though he had a very good head on his shoulders even as a teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.