Marriage of American Muslim man and Somali girl in Garowe

not 1 man in sight..... weak cucks.... Somalia really needs to be swiftly cleansed from deviance...

this is what secularism leads to. A weak male surrogate population while the women are freely choosing who to open there legs for.

I prefer an archaic conservative population to these modernised air heads

It's time like when I wanna start a biological war against Somalia.
I thought it was only in the, that these self haters cheap and clean xaliimos exist.
No doubt she probably refused many good Faraxs

Why are Somalis obsessed
It's time like when I wanna start a biological war against Somalia.
I thought it was only in the, that these self haters cheap and clean xaliimos exist.
No doubt she probably refused many good Faraxs

Nasiib

What happened to ‘freedom of choice’? Are you responsible of every Somali and dictate to them how they should live and conduct their lives and who they should and shouldn’t marry? Did the actions of other Somalis distress you? On the scale of 1-10, did the wedding of these two strangers annoy you more than the million and nine problems Somalis face? A nation of gossipers and prejudiced people.

His name is Yasiin lol apparently he went from the US all the way to garowe to marry her

I'm sure without doubt that Xaliimo refused many good looking financial stable Faaraxs, just for the sake of marrying that ugly convert Cadaan.

I have seen a lot of xaliimos back home on social media specially Facebook, who wants to marry Cadaans they've never seen. I was shocked when chatted with few of them. How they were talking made nearly to commit a suicide.
Many of them said they love Cadaans so they can have beautiful babies, this sentence killed my inner feelings.
They think Cadaan kids are more beautiful than Somali kids.

Ilaahow idin qaad xaliimoyinka who wanna commit ethnic cleansing against Somalinimo

Skærmbillede 2018-06-20 kl. 21.45.57.png

The first comment on facebook :dead: Even down in Somalia:damn: