Marehan elders, businessmen and politicians are pouncing on Garowe, ask yourself WHY?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
:faysalwtf:Here I was trying to stitch together the remains of Somalia and now we got niggas fighting again.
Don't act surprised. This is the definition of insanity.

troll whats GIF

Puntite- inshaa allah waxaan kugu ducanayaa inuu Nin Mareexaan ku guursado. Amiin dheh

As usual, make personal comments about me, instead of accepting the facts on the ground: which is that your clan refuses to develop and free their own land, and wants to rest on another man's lap. I am also always deeply amused at how scared you all are, of addressing the Harti men, who make the same comments at me. Do you think, because I am a woman, that I'll be kinder? You thought wrong.

Puntite- - you have too much hate in your heart, I’ve seen many comments - adigoo wax ka sheegaya Mareexaan, Leelkase, Ogaden and etc.

Relax tartiib qabyaalad waa qurun.

Puntite- - you have too much hate in your heart, I’ve seen many comments - adigoo wax ka sheegaya Mareexaan, Leelkase, Ogaden and etc.

This is why Daarod like Leelkase should marry Harti as much as possible we need to be connected through love! :heart:

Why are you and your disgusting cousins obsessed with me? Ask yourself that.
Furthermore, you are a cowardly instigator. Everyone here knows I have zero issues with LK and Ogaden. It is no secret that I respect people who know how to develop their own land and who don't make claims on other people's deegaan.

I was born from a Majeerteen mother myself I love harti. Dhulbahante and Mj are my abtiyashay.

Leelkasse, Koombe, Awrtable, Meheri, are the same people and we live together in beautiful harmony, whether in Puntland or Kismayo. You will never hear any of the above clans, make false claims on other people's land or see their elders inviting themselves to meetings.

Trending