Marehan elders, businessmen and politicians are pouncing on Garowe, ask yourself WHY?

Boon is an actual ethnic hunter-gatherer ethnic group that resided in Southern Somalia, that was absorbed by the Marehan clan.
It is not an insult, it's an apt description of the people who descend from them. It's not my fault that some people are running away from their own history.
im not really up to date with history tho i know what foreigners think of somalia. They dont see qabil, they see somalia as a whole. What comes of attacking each other. We shouldnt try to convince other somalis of another clans misfortunes when 99% of the world think we are a joke. I just dont get who we're trying to appease? The reality of the situation we all face is very different to that we say online. im from waqooyi myself but i will never actually argue over the pimitive qabil agenda which as set us back to the stone age.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
im not really up to date with history tho i know what foreigners think of somalia. They dont see qabil, they see somalia as a whole. What comes of attacking each other. We shouldnt try to convince other somalis of another clans misfortunes when 99% of the world think we are a joke. I just dont get who we're trying to appease? The reality of the situation we all face is very different to that we say online. im from waqooyi myself but i will never actually argue over the pimitive qabil agenda which as set us back to the stone age.
she won't listen just ignore her and let her ramble it's a waste of time.

I want a Somalia, where people stop using 4.5 clan politics, to get things that they do not deserve. That's my main gripe with these people, and I admit that I should not let them enrage me to this level.

Everyone needs to focus on developing their own regions and then figure out how we can come together under the main government.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You keep stalking me around the forum, as if I owe you something. And whenever I respond to you, you act like a victim. Either, get a life, or, I will make it my personal mission to make your stay on this forum as miserable as possible.
You don't owe me anything and I don't stalk you wth! I just go to threads that interest me and somehow your there but OK I will leave since I'm too tired to deal with your nonsense.
Academy Awards Whatever GIF

I want a Somalia, where people stop using 4.5 clan politics, to get things that they do not deserve. That's my main gripe with these people, and I admit that I should not let them enrage me to this level.

Everyone needs to focus on developing their own regions and then figure out how we can come together under the main government.
i wouldnt mind but the competition will more then not end up becoming a qabil feud.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Waa wareey, ileen the lady with the squiggly line name is a rabid antisadeite :icon lol:

I been posting for like a couple days now and apparently we are DEMANDING Bosaso and now POUNCING on Garowe :icon lol:

Tomorrow we will INFILITRATE Galkacyo bi idnillahi kariim

:mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Waa wareey, ileen the lady with the squiggly line name is a rabid antisadeite :icon lol:

I been posting for like a couple days now and apparently we are DEMANDING Bosaso and now POUNCING on Garowe :icon lol:

Tomorrow we will INFILITRATE Galkacyo bi idnillahi kariim

:mjlol:
The legend Based has returned forgive our sister she will soon learn to love Sade :rejoice:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Puntitequeen I might diss your clan but I would not go as far as bullying you, this is just kaftan but you and I agree on this topic. Ignore your haters and speak your mind sis. :nvjpqts: