Marehan elders, businessmen and politicians are pouncing on Garowe, ask yourself WHY?

Abaq

VIP
The last hope Mareexaan had were the shenanigans they tried in Shilaabo and that ended with them being evicted. If Puntland want to take them in, so be it. One thing is for certain though, they will never be relevant in Jubbaland or Xamar ever again

The last hope Mareexaan had were the shenanigans they tried in Shilaabo and that ended with them being evicted. If Puntland want to take them in, so be it. One thing is for certain though, they will never be relevant in Jubbaland or Xamar ever again

If they are stupid enough to join Puntland, they will become 4th tier, and they will make Leelkasse their number 1 enemy. Because they will try to take the power, that belongs to Leelkasse. But we will never accept that they get more power than LK.

The fact that their Ugaas still hasn't gone home, just shows how dire their political situation is, and the fact, that they don't want to build their own deegaan. Nor do they appear capable of going toe to toe with HG in Galnus.

Last edited:
Ugaas, waan heshiinay. You can go home now.

He doesn't want to go home. I've been to Garowe, and let me tell you, it's so classy and clean, with nice hotels/coffee shops. Masha'Allah. It's intoxicating for the average person let alone someone who is using a clan title to get special treatment. They should have pooled their resources together and made themselves a nice town, but we know their dhaqan is to cling to other people's deegaan; Mogadishu (evicted), Kismaayo (squatting on government land), now, Garowe (uninvited) ?

I expect to hear, soon, that he will have an office/home in Puntland. Ilaahoow hanoo caroon.

:mjlol:

Last edited:
If they are stupid enough to join Puntland, they will become 4th tier, and they will make Leelkasse their number 1 enemy. Because they will try to take the power, that belongs to Leelkasse. But we will never accept that they get more power than LK.

The fact that their Ugaas still hasn't gone home, just shows how dire their political situation is, and the fact, that they don't want to build their own deegaan. Nor do they appear capable of going toe to toe with HG in Galnus.

With Dhulbahante soon out of the picture wouldn’t that make LLK No.3 after Warsangeli?

We need to solidify the Bah Majeerteen Big 3 alliance and not let Warsans go.

With Dhulbahante soon out of the picture wouldn’t that make LLK No.3 after Warsangeli?

We need to solidify the Bah Majeerteen Big 3 alliance and not let Warsans go.

Without Dhulbahante, in terms of demographics, I guess it is:

Majeerteen
Warsangeli
Leelkasse
4th, will be Meheri, Awrtable and so forth.
5th will be IDP communities.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He doesn't want to go home. I've been to Garowe, and let me tell you, it's so classy and clean, with nice hotels/coffee shops. Masha'Allah. It's intoxicating for the average person let alone someone who is using a clan title to get special treatment. They should have pooled their resources together and made themselves a nice town, but we know their dhaqan is to cling to other people's deegaan; Mogadishu (evicted), Kismaayo (squatting on government land), now, Garowe (uninvited) ?

I expect to hear, soon, that he will have an office/home in Puntland. Ilaahoow hanoo caroon.

:mjlol:
I wonder why that is

folks it isnt that deep. You guys been calling each other monkeys and boons since yesterday
And over primitive qabil :farmajoyaab:
its time you stop this :ufdup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boon is an actual ethnic hunter-gatherer ethnic group that resided in Southern Somalia, that was absorbed by the Marehan clan.
It is not an insult, it's an apt description of the people who descend from them. It's not my fault that some people are running away from their own history.

Trending