Marehan elders, businessmen and politicians are pouncing on Garowe, ask yourself WHY?

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I think gedo/mx and puntland becoming closer is not bad thing . It seems alliances shifting in jubbaland and puntland elders being locked might be causing some of it. These alliances always shifting who knows what tomorrow will hold

I think gedo/mx and puntland becoming closer is not bad thing . It seems alliances shifting in jubbaland and puntland elders being locked might be causing some of it. These alliances always shifting who knows what tomorrow will hold
Are the Harti Elders still locked in Kismaayo ?

MX has nothing to offer Puntland. All they are, is a drain on our resources. Whenever they fight Hawiye, they run to our hospitals to get treated. As for Jubbaland, we have Harti/koombe interest to look out for, including LK and Awrtable. Again, these people are not our business, we're not their babysitters.
Leelkasse especially, should be concerned if these people try to add more tuulos to Puntland on the South-West to Galgaduud front. Because they'll try to take the seats that your clan deserves. There is already tension with Wagerdhac vs LK in that area. You want more of these people on your back, they're your direct competition for power, taas ogow.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Didn't Cabdullahi Yusuuf made PL to be a Daarood state at the beginning before Marexaan refused to be part of it ?? πŸ€”
There was big conflict at the time over kismayo between darood clans reason why marexan didn’t join in my opinion was due to conflict between mj and Mx in south

There was big conflict at the time over kismayo between darood clans reason why marexan didn’t join in my opinion was due to conflict between mj and Mx in south

Not just MJ, they started problems with the natives of Kismaayo, this was mostly Harti and Ogaden. There were also some native Leelkasse and Awrtable, but everyone acts like they have amnesia, very bizarre.

When the civil war happened, Marehan civilians ran to Kismayo, to join the natives of the city, they squatted on Government barracks called 'Guulwadde'. They later decided they wanted the city for themselves. So, they made a deal with the Hawiye Government at the time and brought Hawiye militias. They then spent years stealing properties, land, and raping girls. They would even steal people's cooked food, the level of cawaanimo, is unparalleled. Till this day, they are squatting on Government land like gypsies, and call the land they are squatting on camp "Xaafada Guulwade", LOL.

Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it, let them stay with the HAGs that they have so much in common with.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I am glad these people never joined our state, I don't even believe this rumour tbh. We don't share the same culture as these people. When the civil war happened, Marehan civilians ran to Kismayo, to join the natives of the city, they squatted on Government barracks called 'Guulwadde'. They later decided they wanted the city for themselves. So, they made a deal with the Hawiye Government at the time and then spent years stealing properties, land, and raping girls. They would even steal people's cooked food. Till this day, they are squatting on Government land like gypsies.

I feel sorry for the Daarood clans that share an ancestor with these people.
Yes but there might even be bloodier history between marehan and Habargidir and they formed state. Eventually that civil war generation will die off very few old people left from that era who committed atrocities. Hopefully new generation of youth and politicians will lead us to new chapter for Somalia away from past ugliness. Deni and this young ugaaas having good relation can only help. no clan to me is inherently bad we all pretty much same

Yes but there might even be bloodier history between marehan and Habargidir and they formed state. Eventually that civil war generation will die off very few old people left from that era who committed atrocities. Hopefully new generation of youth and politicians will lead us to new chapter for Somalia away from past ugliness. Deni and this young ugaaas having good relation can only help. no clan to me is inherently bad we all pretty much same

Sure, a lot of Somalis have moved on, but not these people.
Do you not see the Marehan tribe, 24/7 claiming Kismayo and threatening people over it? They have indoctrinated their kids into thinking this is their ancestral land, when 99% of them first saw a coastline during the civil war. Ask any Marehan where they are from, and they will say Kismaayo, even if their parents are from Dhusomareeb. Dadkaan waa idinka badiya and they are extremely hungry for land that doesn't belong to them. They are not grateful for what they have either. Anyway, I just want them to stay the hell away from Puntland.

It's been over 12 days since he first invited himself, and he's still roaming around Puntland.
I have seen him even having meetings with a Puntland Presidential candidate. Bear in mind, his constituents, are part of Galmudug.

:pachah1:

When he said "Garowe is the capital of Daarood", what he really means is "I don't want to be in Cabudwaaq, I am moving to Puntland".

They want to turn Puntland into their new political begging zone. Don't be surprised when he ends up with a HQ there. Ileen xishood ma jiro.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
First it was their elder, who said from his own mouth, that he INVITED HIMSELF. Now we have envoys of Marehan men, descending upon Villa Garowe, like vultures.

The cover-story for their incessant, orchestrated stalking, is that they are trying to help Puntland mediate its democracy issues. This is a lie, we already have our own elders dealing with it, along with Khatumo's elders. This is all about Jubbaland, and they want Puntland to help them with their illegitimate demands.

We need a bloody restraining order at his point.

Deni does not look happy or comfortable either, look at his face and bodylanguage.

Why does it bother you that Reer Diini and Maxamuud Saleeban have fostered great ties recently? Langaab ka ahoow and focus on Cagaaran. We wont be askin you for permission for Garowe but the noble Ciise Riyoole who invited us :rejoice:

Why does it bother you that Reer Diini and Maxamuud Saleeban have fostered great ties recently? Langaab ka ahoow and focus on Cagaaran. We wont be askin you for permission for Garowe but the noble Ciise Riyoole who invited us :rejoice:

LOL

Everyday you beg a new MJ clan, you were sucking Cusman Maxamuud toes earlier. Majeerteen is Majeerteen, don't try to stick your dirty, beggar nose into our affairs. Also, your Ugaas is very naive and is shaming his name, he is confusing hospitality with something else. In reality, people are viewing him as a shaqo la'aan weirdo, who has neglected his people and is overstaying his unwanted visit.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
LOL

Everyday you beg a new MJ clan, you were sucking Cusman Maxamuud toes earlier. Majeerteen is Majeerteen, don't try to stick your dirty, beggar nose into our affairs. Also, your Ugaas is very naive and is shaming his name, he is confusing hospitality with something else. In reality, people are viewing him as a shaqo la'aan weirdo, who has neglected his people and is overstaying his unwanted visit.
Ugaaska is enjoying Bosaso now I know it burns you inside but Boqor Burhaan seems to enjoy his company keep crying langaab lady :hemad:

IMG_7699.jpeg

Ugaaska is enjoying Bosaso now I know it burns you inside but Boqor Burhaan seems to enjoy his company keep crying langaab lady :hemad:

View attachment 307085

Your Ugaas is wandering around Puntland, and everyone is feeding him like he's a stray orphan. He wasn't even invited. And if he doesn't return home soon, he'll get a 'name' and people will start crossing the street when they see him.

But you are a doqon, with no damiir, so you don't comprehend these things.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Your Ugaas is wandering around Puntland, and everyone is feeding him like he's a stray orphan. He wasn't even invited. And if he doesn't return home soon, he'll get a 'name' and people will start crossing the street when they see him.

But you are a doqon, with no damiir, so you don't comprehend these things.

The cringe is on both sides, both sides are acting like groupies:hmm:

I am starting to rethink my position on this. You see, I always believed that it's best to keep your enemy far away. But maybe it's better to bring the enemy in house (in the basement), and clip his wings. The Ugaas is drunk on the hospitality, and he thinks this honeymoon phase makes him an important person. In this drunk stupor, he may actually deliver Cabudwaaq to us. This would effectively make this Saaxo 2.0, an MP seat or two, no Ministerial portfolio. They'll also stupidly give up VP of Galnus and thus, they are reducing any power they had in Federal politics.

Which means, when the FMS are meeting and negotiating, not a single representative will be Marehan. And you will do this to yourselves. Don't cry about it later, as you will take yourself out of circulation, by taking the easy route (running to another man's land).

Hadaa tashan weydo, waa lagu taliniya.

:hillarybiz:

The cringe is on both sides, both sides are acting like groupies:hmm:

Puntland's elders are being polite to a guest, it's our culture. But this 'guest' may soon make the biggest mistake, in your clan's history. And I for one, can't wait to laugh about it.

Bend the knee and kiss the ring.

8i18wheluv638wgnqn84dxdfp.300x225x23.gif

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts