Marehan elders, businessmen and politicians are pouncing on Garowe, ask yourself WHY?

Leelkasse, Koombe, Awrtable, Meheri, are the same people and we live together in beautiful harmony, whether in Puntland or Kismayo. You will never hear any of the above clans, make false claims on other people's land or see their elders inviting themselves to meetings.
Awrtable Yusuf Daarod, a clan of wadaads very quiet people. Awoowe Daarod made dua for these qualities to exist in his son Yusuf's progeny.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Marehan and Majeerteen alliance is coming soon whether some people despise it or not. The alliance with Ogadens for the past 15 years was a waste of our time and resources. Ogadens never changed since the civil war, Hawiye throws them a bone and they immediately run towards them kissing their feet. We cannot possibly be in alliance with a clan that has inferiority complex towards the Hawiye. You will see the next couple of months and years how we'll destroy and eviscerate Ahmed Madoobe's regime and put a loyal courageous proud Merehan Darood dude in Jubaland.

Marehan and Majeerteen alliance is coming soon whether some people despise it or not. The alliance with Ogadens for the past 15 years was a waste of our time and resources. Ogadens never changed since the civil war, Hawiye throws them a bone and they immediately run towards them kissing their feet. We cannot possibly be in alliance with a clan that has inferiority complex towards the Hawiye. You will see the next couple of months and years how we'll destroy and eviscerate Ahmed Madoobe's regime and put a loyal courageous proud Merehan Darood dude in Jubaland.

We all know you are a Marehan shegato, and that's why you fled the forum ages ago. We also found your little friend who was vouching for you. The jig is up, you pathetic interloper.
Well guess what? Hell will freeze over before MJ fight Ogaden OR place a Marehan at the helm of Jubbaland. I've spoken to some prominent elders and they scoff at your desperate antics. You mistake our civility and hospitality for stupidity, don't you? Go do what you do best, and twerk for HAG, maybe they'll revive JVA for you.

I will say, it does please me to see how fall Kacaanists have fallen and that they rest their only hope on Majeerteen. I wish I could inject this feeling right into my veins.

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
"Our" kulaha, we all know you are a Marehan shegato, and that's why you fled the forum ages ago. We also found your little friend who was vouching for you. The jig is up, you pathetic interloper.

I will say, it does please me to see how fall Kacaanists have fallen and that they rest their only hope on Majeerteen. Well guess what? Hell will freeze over before MJ fight Ogaden OR place a Marehan at the helm of Jubbaland. I've spoken to some prominent elders and they scoff at your desperate antics. You mistake our civility and hospitality for stupidity, don't you.

Go do what you do best, and twerk for HAG, maybe they'll revive JVA for you.
"Vouch" "sheegato" etc πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you're a woman, your clan is that of your husband abaayo. Don't strain yourself with the incessant headaches of tribal politics. The Rasuul S.A.W said: "No people who appoint a woman as their leader will ever prosper." So this is not your place at all wallaahi.

The MR & MJ alliance is 100% on the horizon, I have inside information about what's going on walahi, how come Madobe and Hamza never arrived in Garowe for the coronation ceremony?! They weren't invited. But Deni invited all known Marehan politicians bar Farmaajo. Marehan elders have also met all prominent politicians and elders in Puntland. Something is getting cooked and you're obviously clueless about it. I have nothing against Ogadens but we need someone loyal in the Jubaland seat.

"Vouch" "sheegato" etc πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you're a woman, your clan is that of your husband abaayo. Don't strain yourself with the incessant headaches of tribal politics. The Rasuul S.A.W said: "No people who appoint a woman as their leader will ever prosper." So this is not your place at all wallaahi.

The MR & MJ alliance is 100% on the horizon, I have inside information about what's going on walahi, how come Madobe and Hamza never arrived in Garowe for the coronation ceremony?! They weren't invited. But Deni invited all known Marehan politicians bar Farmaajo. Marehan elders have also met all prominent politicians and elders in Puntland. Something is getting cooked and you're obviously clueless about it. I have nothing against Ogadens but we need someone loyal in the Jubaland seat.

LOL

You can be a sexist shegato all you want.
I know more than you do about my own clan. Go find some dignity instead of sucking up to MJ men. You are so cringy.

Ogaden politicians and elders were also in Puntland but it doesn't concern you, desperado. Wuxuu damiir xuma, an alliance means two equal parties, what do you have to offer? 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
LOL

You can be a sexist shegato all you want.
I know more than you do about my own clan. Go find some dignity instead of sucking up to MJ men. Damiir raadso, you are so cringy.

Ogaden politicians and elders were also in Puntland but it doesn't concern you, desperado.
You seem angry and frustrated with something wallaahi and it saddens me. Calling everyone of different opinion a shegato, cringy, damer, desparado etc reeks of deep seated insecurity. I'm the admin of multiple Puntland dominated clubs in clubhouse and people ever there know me on personal level. It's packed with thoughtful articulate people from Puntland who are fluent in the Somali language yet whenever we disagree on an issue or policy we discuss those disagreements in a rational and sensible way without calling each other raunchy vulgar insults and swear names.

You need to learn how to respectfully have a conversation with someone without resorting to obscene or dirty insults. That's my advice to you sis. You've been here longtime with that offensive habit, don't keep insulting people who disagree with you.

You seem angry and frustrated with something wallaahi and it saddens me. Calling everyone of different opinion a shegato, cringy, damer, desparado etc reeks of deep seated insecurity. I'm the admin of multiple Puntland dominated clubs in clubhouse and people ever there know me on personal level. It's packed with thoughtful articulate people from Puntland who are fluent in the Somali language yet whenever we disagree on an issue or policy we discuss those disagreements in a rational and sensible way without calling each other raunchy vulgar insults and swear names.

You need to learn how to respectfully have a conversation with someone without resorting to obscene or dirty insults. That's my advice to you sis. You've been here longtime with that offensive habit, don't keep insulting people who disagree with you.

LOL, clubhouse kulaha.

You are the one who used to attack OG for no reason on this forum, I know you very well. Stop the pretense.

In addition, you are the one who is frustrated and yes, you are very desperate. You are even pretending that Marehan politicians were the only ones invited, when in fact, Ogaden elders met with MJ elders just a few days ago. And unlike your elders, the Ogaden delegation was INVITED.

Laakiin, wadnaha yuu ku istaagin.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
LOL, clubhouse kulaha.

You are the one who is frustrated and yes, you are very desperate. You are even pretending that Marehan politicians were the only ones invited, when in fact, Ogaden elders met with MJ elders just a few days ago. Wadnaha yuu ku istaagin.
Yes, some Ogaden elders were present but the current Ogaden leaders in Somali politics were not present in the event. We can disagree on the policy of supporting a Marehan politician for the Jubaland seat without insulting each other, it doesn't have to be back-and-forth insults that's all I'm saying. Isdaji bal

Yes, some Ogaden elders were present but the current Ogaden leaders in Somali politics were not present in the event. We can disagree on the policy of supporting a Marehan politician for the Jubaland seat without insulting each other, it doesn't have to be back-and-forth insults that's all I'm saying. Isdaji bal

Ogaden politicians were present, including those from Kenya. 🀣

Again, they were invited, unlike your elders.

What other lies/fantasies do you have for us?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Excited Eddie Griffin GIF

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Ogaden politicians were present, including those from Kenya. 🀣

Again, they were invited, unlike your elders.

What other lies/fantasies do you have for us?
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Did I not specifically say "Ogaden politicians in Somalia"?! Farah Macallim despises Ahmed Madoobe's regime but still he's from Kenya. Puntland is at odds with Madoobe and we'll definitely uproot him whether you like it or not abayo. Supporting that policy doesn't magically make my father a Marehan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Again, learn how to be respectful towards people who disagree with you. This is a say wallahi forum, I invest my time mostly in grownup debates and discussions on Clubhouse, Twitter space etc. You need to come to those platforms if you can actually debate on anything Puntland related. FYI: being fluent in Somali is a great asset else don't waste your breath, stay here and insult people.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Did I not specifically say "Ogaden politicians in Somalia"?! Farah Macallim despises Ahmed Madoobe's regime but still he's from Kenya. Puntland is at odds with Madoobe and we'll definitely uproot him whether you like it or not abayo. Supporting that policy doesn't magically make my father a Marehan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Again, learn how to be respectful towards people who disagree with you. This is a say wallahi forum, I invest my time mostly in grownup debates and discussions on Clubhouse, Twitter space etc. You need to come to those platforms if you can actually debate on anything Puntland related. FYI: being fluent in Somali is a great asset else don't waste your breath, stay here and insult people.

Madobe will be replaced with another Ogaden President, even Ogaden themselves want him gone.

As for you, I will never be respectful towards a sexist shegato like you. Just keep fantasising about your clan being saved by Majeerteen. Everybody needs a hobby.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Hamse did not come because Hassan Sheikh came and it was a matter of protocol and Madoobe refused to come, he was invited. We got that from former MP Barre Abdi Jibril who is one of Deni's surrogates. But beesha Ogaden was well-represented.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Madobe will be replaced with another Ogaden President, even Ogaden themselves want him gone.

As for you, I will never be respectful towards a sexist shegato like you. Just keep fantasising about your clan being saved by Majeerteen. Everybody needs a hobby.
Again, more insults and derogatory terms. I have given you an advice on how respectfully disagree with people. Good day to you sis.
"Indeed, you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills."

Again, more insults and derogatory terms. I have given you an advice on how respectfully disagree with people. Good day to you sis.
"Indeed, you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills."

One minute you are sexist shegato, the next you pretend to be righteous. Spare me the nonsense, if you feared Allah SWT, you would stop denying your own father.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Hamse did not come because Hassan Sheikh came and it was a matter of protocol and Madoobe refused to come, he was invited. We got that from former MP Barre Abdi Jibril who is one of Deni's surrogates. But beesha Ogaden was well-represented.
It's well known the upcoming battle for Jubaland presidency this year. Madoobe won't vacate the seat easily and his tribe won't fight him for it but Marehans will, that's why Marehan elders have been in Puntland for the past few months to strengthen the bond and create this alliance, Deni seems to be pushing this plan and I'm all for it.

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
One minute you are sexist shegato, the next you pretend to be righteous. Spare me the nonsense, if you feared Allah SWT, you would stop denying your own father.
The prophet s.a.w specifically told us not bestow women with leadership positions, adhering to his teachings doesn't make me a sexist alhamdulillah.

Not sure why you're obsessed with my father though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we're discussing policies and politics. If you can't handle disagreements maybe you should've taken my advice and keep yourself out of it.

If you want to have a grownup discussion about politics and even our lineages then I will invite you to paltalk chat room or Twitter space right now.... Let's hear your lineage and mine too. Let's have a debate on our political positions. I dare you πŸ˜‚